3.

Narrator's pov.

Taehyung woke up a little early than he wanted to but he couldn't fall back asleep so he decided to take a nice warm shower and get ready for school.

He went to the kitchen to eat a snack but then saw Jungkook asleep and got lost in his thoughts.

''Should I wake him up?Will he be mad at me if I do?But if I don't what if he wakes up late and then blames me for not waking him up!?"Taehyung thought to himself.

He decided to wake him up.Jungkook looked at the elder with a tired look but then saw how nervous Taehyung looked.He got up and thanked Taehyung for waking him up early before heading to the restroom.

Taehyung mentally smiled at how cute Jungkook looked while waking up.He kinda looked like a bunny.

Taehyung made his way out of the dorm.Since he still had a lot of time he decided to go outside to take a breather.

Meanwhile........

"Oh my gosh baby you smell so delicious."Jimin Whispered into the girls ear.He got her legs and wrapped them around his waist while he furiously kissed her.

They were outside.Hey!Don't judge him.No one was out at this time in the morning so he was fine.Or so he thought.

Taehyung's pov.

I was just walking around the campus outside minding my own business when I heard a loud moan.As I was walking around the corner I saw a boy and a girl making out furiously.I let out a loud gasp and they saw me.

I stood there with my eyes wide opened.I could feel heat rising in my cheeks.I apologized and ran out of there.

I headed back to the dorm,only to see Jungkook with a towel around his waist.What is it today!?Make Kim Taehyung blush day!?

I apologized and ran to my room.I could feel him smirking as I closed my door.

I took a deep breath and jumped on my bed.10 minutes later I heard a faint knock.I got up to open it to see Jungkook in his clothes and looking apologetic.

"Uh.....hyung......do-do you want to head to class together?"Aww he looks adorable shuddering.

"Ummm sure let me just get my water bottle."I said and grabbed my water bottle that was sitting on the desk.

We headed to class in silence due to what happened earlier.I guess we were still shy about what happened.

As we got in the class I saw a familiar boy.He was at the back of the classroom with 3 girls.

"Hello.Kim Taehyung right?"

I snapped my head back at the teacher who was looking at me.I just nodded.

"Sit next to.....Jimin.Jimin raise your hand!"She yelled.I saw that familiar boy raise his hand.I thanked the teacher and went to where that boy was.

OMG!That was the same fucking boy who was making out with that girl!I started to feel heat in my cheeks as I sat down next to him.I could feel his eyes pressing through me.I thought he was gonna say something but he remained quiet.

Once class was over I packed all my things and put them in my bag ready to head out,but then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Oh gosh!Why now?!

That boy known as Jimin looked at me with a surprisingly nice smile.

Jimin's pov.

I decided to talk to that kid that bumped into me.He not only bumped into me but he caught me making out with some girl.whos even awake at that time.

Oh wait.Me.

"Hey.Im Park Jimin.I may have made a bad first impression,so I just wanted to apologize."I said nicely as possible.

"Um thanks.Its fine.By the way I'm Kim Taehyung."He replied shyly.

Aww how cute.Wait what!?

"Well nice to meet you Taehyung.Hopefully we could be good friends."I took out my hand and smiled as cutely as i could.

This is were he falls for me.

"Nice to meet you too.And mabey we can."He said calmly while shaking my hand.Then he left.

He hardly smiled at me.And he didn't stutter.He didn't even look at me with awe!

Ohhhhh he wants to play that game?!Well he has another thing coming!

I will make you love me Kim Taehyung!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Well that escalated quickly.
I feel like I made Jimin a little to snobby.

Oh well.

Here is a cute gif of Jimin.

Did I say cute....I meant hot..oops

🙇