12.

I had a bunch of time so I'm just using this time to make another chapter.

Also this chapter is dedicated to vminpabo

She was extremely devastated when Yoongi and Jungkook broke up so....I thought I would do a little chapter on Jungkook's view.

By the way thank you all for reading my story.Ill try and make them better.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Jungkook's pov.

I woke up to a loud crash in the dorm.

I tried to get up but my head started hurting really bad.

That's what I get for trying to drink.

I stumbled out of my room to hear what the noise was.

I checked in the living room,Taehyung's room,and lastly the kitchen but there was nothing there.

But I did find a note on the counter.

It read"I left to class.Dont worry.I made an excuse why you aren't coming to class.Theres also soup in refrigerator for your hangover.See you later. -Taehyung"

I mentally noted to thank Taehyung later.

I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bowl with yellow looking soup in it.I warmed it up real quick and ate it.

As i was walking back to my room I heard the loud noise again.

I followed the sound of the noise and it apparently ended up in my room.

I saw something hit my window
I looked out my window only to see him standing outside with a vase of flowers.

My eyes widened and my knuckles went pale.

He signalled me to go outside.At first I hesitated but I slowly made my way outside.

Once I got outside I felt my body being held.Once I regained consciousness i pushed him away.

"What do you think your doing!?"I yelled.

"I just wanted to come and apologized.I know we broke up because I cheated but please give me another chance?I promise I won't ever cheat again.The truth is when we first met all I wanted to do was get on your pants but then I started to fall for you.I love you."

Those words made me fall straight to my knee's.

He LOVES me!?

I didn't know I was crying until Yoongi came to where I was and wiled my tears away.

"I understand if you don't want to get back together but please understand that I will always love yo-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

It wasn't rough like the ones we did before,yet it wasn't a regular kiss either.It was passionate.

It felt like the whole world was of my shoulders when I kissed him.

I was the first one to pull away.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes to us getting back together?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

I know that I shouldn't have gave him another chance but I love him too much not to.

He hugged me and carried be bridal style to my dorm.

He set me on the bed and gave me butterfly kisses.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you too."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Thanks once again for reading my story.

I probably won't update for a while because of school but I promise that the next chapter will be exciting.

사랑해~💟