9.

Jimin's pov.

After my first class I decided to ditch and find a girl to make out with.

As I was walking with..Veronica I think her name was..I saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking together.

My heart suddenly sank.I don't know why but it really hurt to see them together.

Are they dating!?My heart suddenly hurt and questions like 'Why did they ditch!?' and 'Whats wrong with me!?' popped in my mind.

I had totally forgot about my surroundings.I forgot what I said exactly but I think I told the girl to leave.

I hid behind a tree and saw them walking with ice cream in their hand and laughing.

Taehyung's smile looked bigger than before. I saw them lay down on the grass and look at the sky.

I felt a tear run downy face.

WAIT.IS PARK JIMIN CRYING!?AND OVER A BOY!?

I am not gay!I am not GAY!But why do I feel like this.The pain just kept growing at the sight.

I like Taehyung as a friend.Friends play basketball and hang out like we did!Friends go out and comfort each other when the others sad like we did!Friends make you feel horrible when they're happy with others.......like how im feeling.

I think I like Taehyung.....

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry that was really short but it was meant to be Jimin's side of view.

Expect drama coming up.

🐻