12.

Taehyung's pov.

I was at my dorm sulking In a corner when I heard the door.

I quickly wiped my tears that I let out and headed to the kitchen.

"Guess what hyung!?"Jungkook smiled.That meant something was really good if he was smiling that big!

I faked a smile and asked what he was blabbering about.

"Me and Yoongi hyung are back together!"He practically squealed.

I gave him a look saying,"Didn't he cheat on you?"

And that made him explain to me what happened.

I was generally happy for him.I gave him another fake smile and went to my room.

Once I got in I locked the door and cried some more.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I had to let it out.

After what seemed like hours I stopped crying.I went to the restroom and looked at the mirror.Man my eyes were horribly red and puffy.

I decided to go to sleep.I just needed to relax and calm down.

Jungkook's pov.

My poor hyung.He was down for some reason.

When I got home I could tell he was trying to hard to fake out a smile.

I also knew he was down because I could hear him sobbing for hours in the room.

I was trying to think what would be wrong.Mabey he got a really bad grade?Mabey he hurt himself?Mabey a student hur-"

My eyes widened as I knew what exactly happened.

Jimin!

Taehyung's pov.

I wasn't gonna go to class today but I didn't want to make another excuse for being absent so I woke up a little late and took a nice cool shower.

I was burning up.It was probably because of the crying.

But the shower helped a little so I guess I was fine.

I skipped breakfast and left Jungkook.

I headed to class with bangs covering my eyes.

I ignored everyone who greeted me and sat all the way in the corner.

Everyone was giving me weird looks but I didn't care.

After a while Jungkook came in and stared at me for a while.He sat next to me but didn't talk.

After class I went straight to my next class,still ignoring everything and everyone.

I put my head down trying to take a little nap before the teacher came in.

But wait.

I forgot.

He comes to this class.

I hadn't seen him since that day.

My plan was simple.I was going to ignore him and ran out of class as fast as I can so he wouldn't talk to me.

I heard him come in and yell,"Taehyung!"Before coming next to my seat and waiting for me to reply.

Like I said I was gonna Stand strong and ignore him.

"Taehyung?What wron-"

"I don't want to be your friend anymore.Please understand and leave me alone for the rest of the school year until I move back home."

I said and laid my head back down now hiding my face.

"Tae.Wh-what did I do wrong?Did I offend you!?If I did I'm so sor-"

"Jimin!I said leave me alone!"I practically yelled.

I guess he took the hint because after that he stopped talking and left.

I had to admit that it hurt but I'm not doing this again.

I need to stop all relationships coming my way.I just need some time time alone.Just for a while.

After class I ran out like I planned and skipped lunch just to go to my dorm.

I could feel him following me so I started running.I quickly opened the door to my dorm only to be pushed in and pinned to the wall.

"What did I do!?Please tell me why you are ignoring me and pushing me away!?"Jimin yelled.

I felt like crying right then and there.

But I couldn't.

"Can't you just accept that I don't want to be your friend!?I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!?I yelled as loud as I could.

His eyes widened and he let me go.

''Fine Tae.Fine."

And with that he left.

I was about to go to my room when I heard loud gasps and hitting sounds.

I peaked out my door only to see Jungkook on top of Jimin.He was PUNCHING him on the face!?

I quickly ran out grabbing Jungkook's back and yelled for him to stop.

"You hurt Tae you fucking inconsiderate asshole!"

"JUNGKOOK! Please!Stop!Please!"I yelled crying now.

I guess that made him stop because he turned around,grabbed me and pulled me back to the dorm.

I stood there crying in the dorm while he went to the restroom to clean his hands.probably from the blood.

He came back and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Tae.I didn't mean to make you cry like that.I was just pissed.Im sorry."

"It's fine!"I said running to the room.

I cried and cried until I fell asleep sobbing.Tomorow was gonna be a looooooooooong day!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Well this is where the drama starts so lay back and get some popcorn

🐱