1.

Omg he seriously needs to stop being cute.
•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~•

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin yelled as he ran through the school halls.

"What! What!" Jin panicked thinking the younger was in trouble.

"I need you to leave the dorm for a while."

Jin gave him an unamused face.

"Don't ever scream like that again or I will punch you. And again?! Are you serious!?Why cant you make out with your 'girls' in another place?" Jin complained but eventually accepted it. Guess he'll have to study in Namjoon's room again.

"Thanks hyung!" Jimin thanked Jin before the older was out of his sight.

Jimin was the school's playboy so it wasn't a surprise that Jin had to leave his own dorm that he shared with Jimin so that Jimin could have some privacy with whoever was his next victim.

Taehyungs's pov.

"Mom do really have to!?" I complained.

"Yes sweety! I expected you to be calmer. You know why I had to do it so don't act like that." My mom explained.

I know why we have to move to Seoul from Daegu, but I don't understand why I have to go to that school. I don't wanna have to deal what he's gonna do. But I know that the more I complain, the more my mom will scold me so I just let out a defeated sigh and went to my room to pack the rest of my stuff.

Aish! This is going to be a long year.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

This wasn't that exciting but I tried making it a little bit interesting.

It was also really short so I apologize. I'll make the next chapter longer and more interesting.

💃Byebye💃