11.

Taehyung's pov.

I woke up with a pounding headache.(huh remind you of something 😏)

I also woke up with hands around my body.

I looked to see who it was.

JIMIN!?

All o remember last night was going to some club with Jungkook.

So how did I end up with Jimin!?I really need to stop drinking if I'm gonna be in every dam situation with this boy.

I could tell he was starting to wake up because he started tossing and turning.

"Oh.Hey Taehyung."He said half awake.

"Morning."I said a bit uncomfortable.

He was still laying down so I let him be and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I don't remember when but Jin hyung had gave me his number.I called him asking if he could make some of that soup for me.

Being the nice hyung he is,he said yes.He was gonna come in a bit so that ment I had to wake Jimin up.

I remember what happened last time.Jin hyung wasn't to happy to see me and Jimin together so I decided that if I woke him up early enough,he wouldn't get scolded,or beat.

When I got to my room I immediately blushed.

Jimin was putting his pants on,still shirtless.

Dam that boy is hot.Is he even human.

"I-Im sorry..I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok.Taehyung relax!you've seen my body before."Jimin said laughing.

I know i'v seen his body before but it's like it gets hotter every time.

After he put his shirt on I decided to tell him Jin hyung was coming.

"WHAT!?"He screamed.The face he made was priceless.

"He's bringing me that healing soup.Just stay in here if you don't want to get beat."I said trying to calm him down.

He nodded and and laid back in bed.

I heard a faint knock on the door.I closed my door on my way out and opened the door only to be greeted with a smile and a bowl of soup.

"Thanks Hyung.I really need this."I laughed as I got the bowl.

"No problem.By the way have you seen Jimin?He didn't come back to the dorm yesterday.''

"Nope.I think he went out with a girl this morning.You know how that boy is."I answered laughing trying to shake the nervousness out.

He nodded and left with a goodbye.

Jimin popped his head out of my room to see if the coast was clear.

I laughed at how scared he was of Jin hyung.How cute.

He came downstairs and apologized for being a wimp.I just rolled my eyes and ate my soup.

"Anyways I gotta go before Jin hyung kills me.Ill see you during class?"

"Yeah.probably.I might have something planned."I simply said remembering Jungkook.

I think I said something wrong because Jimin's face darkened and I swear he growled.

He nodded and left.

I only ate a little bit of my soup and saved the rest for Jungkook.

I went to go check on him.

He was hanging off his bed sleeping.what a funny way to sleep.

I decided to let him be and put the soup in the refrigerator so it won't go bad.

I got ready for school and headed to my first class.I had to make an excuse for me and Jungkook's absence the day before but that was the the only different thing about class.

It's was still boring as ever.

After class I would go and check on Jungkook.

After fourth period It was lunchtime.

As usual I would I would get my lunch and sit down outside bit as I was walking something caught my eye.

Jimin and.......MY EX!?WHAT WERE THEY DOING TOGETHER!?

I didn't notice that I was just standing there until someone tapped on my shoulder telling me to move.

I decided to snoop around and follow them.

They went to the school park and sat down on a bench.I hid behind a bush.

"So are you TaeTae's boyfriend?"I heard my ex ask.

"What!?No.He's a friend who always gets in trouble and needs me to get him."Jimin laughed.

What!Jimin think's of me as a friend who always needs his help when I'm in trouble!?

I felt a sting at the back of my eyes.

Wait!Why was I crying over this!?

"So you don't like him?my ex asked.

"Nope!I got better people to get with.He's just a nother person under my spell of charm."He said while laughing.

Now I was really crying.I never liked to admit to myself that I Liked Jimin.I always felt butterflies on my stomach when he would look at me or smile.

But now I know he dosnt like me the same way.

I knew I shouldn't have fell for Jimin.Hes just like my ex.I knew I shouldn't have opened my heart up.

This will be the last time I ever love someone again.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Lol 🙌