4.

Narrator's pov.

"Wait.Your plan is to seduce him!?"Jin crazily yelled.

"Yeah.He hasn't noticed my beauty and hotness so I need to seduce him."Jimin calmly answered.

"First of all,what makes you think he's gay?Second of all,you don't know if he has a boyfriend or girlfriend.And third of all,that's the stupidest plan ever."

Jimin rolled his yes at his hyung but then started to think about it.

The only thing that he knows about Taehyung is his name and that he's new.

"You should become friends with him first and act nice and not like a horny bastard."Jin pointed out.

Jimin has to admit that would be a good start.But of course he would add his own signature touch.

"And why do you want his attention so much?Are you gay?"

Jimin felt goosebumps with the word gay getting thrown at him.

"No!I just want him to notice how hot I am.And when he does I'll just turn him down nicely."Jimin smiled at his own words.

Jin just shook his head wondering why they're friends.

Taehyung's pov.

I woke up to the sound of moaning.I walked downstairs to see what it was.

I really wish I hadn't.

"Ah!Hyung!Sorry...I should've done this somewhere else."Jungkook said getting off the guy he was making out with.

Wait!Jungkook's gay!?

The other male turned around smirking.

He had silver hair and was really pale.He kinda looked like one of those bad boys from the movies.

I apologized for interrupting and said it was fine then ran back to my room.

I could here them mumbling something and then I heard a door close.

Around 15 minutes later I heard a nock on my door.

"Come in!"I yelled.

Jungkook came in looking at the floor.

"Hyung....I-I....sor-sor"

"It's okay Jungkook.Im not gonna judge you or anything.Dont worry.Your love life is your business.If your gay I'm fine with it."I sincerely said.

I saw his eyes sparkle.He smiled really big and thanked me for understanding.He gave me a quick hug and then left.

I didn't want to tell him I was gay too.That would only make things weird.My love life is closed for business and I don't want anyone to know about my past boyfriend's.

I put on a white off shoulder shirt and put some black jeans on with my black Jordan's.

It was quite hot outside so it was appropriate for the weather.

I walked out the dorm without saying anything.I needed some fresh air.

I took a little walk and ended up seeing a perfect place to sit and relax.

I climbed the baseball score board and sat down on the little ramp.My legs were dangling off and the cool breeze was hitting my face.It was very quiet and relaxing.

Until I hear a noise.

I looked at the ground and saw someone climbing up.I took a closer look at it was Jimin.

He took a seat next no me and smiled.

"Hey.Mind if I sit with you?"He asked.I shook my head and he smiled at me.

"So......What are you doing up here?"He asked breaking the silence.

"Just needed some fresh air." I answered back.

He nodded and then a stared at me.I was a bit uncomfortable so I turned my head the opposite way of him.

"Hey do you want to hang out at my place.We could play video games and get to know each other.Plus Jin hyung makes really good dinner."Jimin offered a cute smile.

I thought about for a while but he looked so desperate so I said yes.

Having another friend wouldn't hurt.

As we made our way to his dorm a 5 girls approach us.

"JIMIN OPPA!"They all screamed.They surrounded him and started asking questions like "will you go out with me" or "let's make out!"

I stood there ready to leave.This was giving me a headache.I turned around starting to walk away but then I felt a hand grab mine.

Jimin pulled me gently and ran to his dorm.

He opened it and slammed the door.We were panting hard from the running.Damb those girls are Crazy.

We looked at each other and started to laugh.

He got up and grabbed my hand.He pulled me to the couch where another boy was.

"Hyung.This is Taehyung.Kim Taehyung.Taehyung this Is Kim Sekojin.But he prefers Jin."

"Nice to meet you."I said politely as I shook his hand.He replied the same.

"So your the one Jimin dosnt shut up about."He said smiling.

Me and Jimin both blushed at the same time.

"I don't talk about him all the time!"Jimin yelled at Jin.

Jin just started laughing.

"Well I'll leave you guys some privacy.I'll be back around 10 tonight so don't worry.Have fun you two"He said with a wink.

And with that he left.

Why was he talking about us like that.'so your the one Jimin dosnt shut up about' 'I'll leave you guys some privacy' 'Have fun you two'

What did he mean by that.

Jimin's pov.

He couldn't be more obvious could he.

I made sure Jin hyung left so me and Taehyung could have some privacy.

By the end of tonight Taehyung will be under my spell.Just you wait.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I have no words.

Just that i MIGHT go to the BTS FAN MEET!!!!!!

I said MIGHT