5.

Taehyung's pov.

Once Jin left Jimin put his shoulder over me and walked me to his room.

I blushed a little at the closeness but other than that I was fine.

Until......

"Can we lay down?If you don't want to its okay but im more relaxed when I'm laying down."

I blushed at this.Lay down!?I saw how nervous his face looked,so I agreed.

As soon as I laid down I could feel more heat come to my face.we just stared at the roof.

"What do you want to do after college?"

The question punched me in the face.To be honest I didn't know what to say.After what happened to my family I kinda just....stopped caring.

But of course I wouldn't stop hoping and dreaming.

"A singer."I flatly answered.

"Really!?Same!"Jimin said excitingly.

I smiled at how excited he was.

"But my dad wants me to become a lawyer."I sadly said.

I dont know why I just told him that.I guess he's really easy to talk to.

Unfortunately for me my dream was crushed ages ago.

Before my dad had left,he would pressure me on what I wanted to become in the future.

He would yell at me hours a day and tell me it would be a waste of time to be a singer.

Sometimes he would even......beat me.

I could feel a tear falling on my cheek.

"Tae?You okay?"Jimin worriedly asked while sitting up.

I just nodded and stared at my hands.

Then all of a sudden I felt a warm hand touch my chin.

Jimin moved my face directly to his and gave a warm smile.

"It'll be fine.Trust me."

After he said that I felt better.

I gave back the warm smile and we stayed there in silence for a while.

"Tae-Is it okay if I call you Tae?

I simply nodded and he continued.

"Do you want to go to a bar?We could get to know each other more over there and if you don't want to drink it's completely fine."

I took a minute to reply.Mabey going out somewhere besides the school would be fun.

"Sure."I replied trying to sound really excited.

Jimin's pov.

So far my plan was working.But for some reason my heart stopped when I saw Taehyung cry.I suddenly forgot about the plan and tried to comfort him.