_49_ [smut]

Warum mach ich das? Schaufelt schonmal mein Grab. Danke. Achso, es wird auf englisch sein, weil das auf deutsch nicht schön klingt :-)

"Are you sure?", he whisperd. I slowly nodded. It was the right time, the right place and the right man. I was absolutly sure.
Kookie started kissing my neck, until he reached my lips. I could feel his hot breath on my lips
"Stop teasing me Kooks...", i said and looked at him.
He softly started to kiss me. Damn, his kisses feel so good.

His hands slipped under my shirt and i gasped as his cold hands explore my body.
I blushed, when he opend my bra.
For a moment, he stopped and took his shirt off and threw it in the next corner.
Holy mother of God. These Abs. "Since when?", i pointed on his abs.
"A couple of weeks~ I knew you would like them.", he smirked.
"Damn right."

He started undressing me. Very slow. Without breaking eyecontact. His kisses were gently and soft. "You are beautiful Keobi", he kissed my neck down to my shorts.
"Don't say that...", i mumbled
"But you are. And now stop talking. You ruin the romantic moment.", he grinned.

Yeah...romantic moment. Teasing moment!
"How about, we'll take these off?", he pointed on my pants.
I slowly nodded. "Just do it",i smirked.
After my shorts flew next to Kookies shirt, his eyes are getting darker.

"I love your new underwear.", he whisperd in my ear.
"I knew you would like it."

"I think you should take them off. Too sexy for me.", he pulled my pants down.
"What about you? No pants baby.", i said an helped him to unbuckle his belt.
"Did you just call me baby? Stop doing this, I'll even get more turned on~", he growled.
"That was the plan baby.", i smirked.

Kookie pressed his body against me and crushed his lips on mine.
He moaned and bit my lips.
"I want you so badly. Right know.", he kissed down my body until he reached my private zone.

Slowly he spread my legs and climbed between them.
"Can I?", he asked.
"I'll trust you.", i kissed his lips.

He slowly pushed into me. "Everything okay?", he asked and kissed my nose?
I nodded. "Y-you can move.", i gasped.

Kookie started moving. "Kookie...", i moaned.
His actions were getting faster.
"Holy crap.", i moaned again.
"Brace yourself Babe.", he's getting even faster.

"K-kookie i'm about to-"
"Me too babe.", he smiled at me and attacked my lips.
I pulled him closer to me.
"Jungkook~", i screamed when i reached my climax.
After two more pushed, Kookie also reached his climax.

After he pulled off, he dropped himself next to me, his head resting on my chest.
I started playing with his hair.
"It's too hot.", he said.
"It was too hot.", i chuckled.

"I love you Keobi.", he whisperd and puts his arms around me.
"I love you too Kookie. Forver.", i closed my eyes, with a smile on my lips.

Oha. Don't jugde me. Smut gehört nicht zu meinen Stärken. Ich schreib ja auch auf wattpad und nicht auf tumblr :-)
Gebt euch danit zufrieden :-)
~Takura

*hat sich schon ein Grab geschaufelt*