"Oh god Dylan have some mercy on my ears" I said from the backseat

"Good morning sunshine" Dylan cheerfully said turning off the radio

"It's freaking one in the morning!" I exclaimed looking at the clock. Dylan was sitting at the passenger seat while Peter was driving.

"You think this is annoying try being with drunk Dylan singing you'll want to bash your brains out" laughed Peter. Dylan handed me a packet of chips and a juice box.

"I don't even want to imagine it" I said shaking my head putting a chip in my mouth

"Hey quit picking on the nice guy" Dylan said crossing his arms "you all are just rude"

"Are we there yet? Feels like I've been in this car forever" I said

"Almost, only twenty minutes sweetheart" Dylan smiled.

"Don't call me sweetheart" I said punching his arm. He just laughed it off seeming unaffected.

"Well I need to find you a nickname we need a thing" said Dylan laughing.

"Shouldn't we call Derek to tell him we're coming" said Peter

"Oh yeah almost forgot" Dylan said taking out his phone. "Derek isn't picking up" he said shaking his head at Peter.

"Try Mason" suggested Peter

"OK. Mason here we go" Dylan dialed the number this time the guy picked up the phone.

"Hey Mason how've you been" said Derek into the phone "Bro I'm about to enter your territory. Yeah there's something we need to discuss"

Fifteen minutes later I was standing in some guys driveway while Derek and Peter talked inside. Due me having supernatural hearing abilities now I could hear their every word.

"Dude I'm telling to she belongs to your pack she has Red Moon written all over her" Dylan said

"Dylan, Derek isn't here right now how can I make such a big decision to let some unknown rogue be a part of the pack" said what's his name Mason I think.

"She's not a rogue she's just a late shifter who didn't even know she was a werewolf that's all" Dylan reasoned. I was starting to really regret listening to Dylan, coming here was a huge mistake I should've stayed home and figured something out on my own I thought.

I noticed a little figure walking up to the front door, it was a little girl holding a teddy bear she was about two years old with jet black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey there" I said kneeling down and waving at her. She smiled at me and ran my way hugging my neck right away. I was motionless for a moment figuring out what just happened before picking her up.

"You're really friendly aren't you" I said looking at her as she let go of my neck and laughed.

"Mason have you seen Selena?" I heard a female voice say inside the house

"Selena is that your name?" I asked the little girl

"Neena" she said in the cutest way possible

"Selena!" A guy appeared in the doorway who I guessed must be Mason , Selena's father.

"Put. Her. Down" Mason said through gritted teeth

"NO!" screamed Selena wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

"Selena honey come to daddy" Mason held out his arms for his daughter slowly coming our way.

"Selena go to daddy" I told her. I didn't want any trouble and if it was the other way around I'd be worried too my kid was in the arms of a stranger. Selena kissed my cheek before reaching for her daddy. Mason quickly took her from me giving me a stern look.

"Hey baby where did you go?" A woman probably Selena's mother came out to the driveway too followed by Dylan and Peter.

"Hi. I'm Dakota" she said smiling at me I nodded at her.

"I'm Perrie" I said with a slight smile.

"Pehwie" Selena tried to say my name. Usually I didn't like kids but something about this kid made my heart melt.

"See even the kid realizes she's a part of the pack" said Dylan walking up to me. I thought it was enough if these people didn't want me here then there was no use staying.

"It's okay Dylan. I don't want to be any trouble. Umm I'll just figure this out on my own" I said moving back towards the car.

"On your own!" Dylan exclaimed "Woman do you even know what you're dealing with"

"She doesn't seem to be a rogue" added Dakota. Mason pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Alright Derek is coming back in two days till then she can stay" said Mason "but he'll be the one making the final decision on her"

"Thanks Bro that's all I needed" said Dylan excitedly

"Prepare the guest bedroom for her" Mason told Dakota she went inside right after

"You guys staying or what?" Mason asked Dylan and Peter.

"No we have to leave now if I want to reach on time to guard the Luna in the morning" said Peter looking at his watch

"Okay say hi to Isla for me" Mason said going inside with Selena.

"So this is goodbye I guess" Dylan said looking at me

"Thanks guys for everything" I said hugging both of them.

"Anything happens you just call us k" said Dylan

"That goes for both of us" added Peter.

I watched them both leave in the car before going inside. Going in the front door I saw that it was a very spacious house definitely too big for a family of three.

"I'll show you to the downstairs guest bedroom" said Mason motioning me to follow him. He lead me to a room on the other side of the house it was an average size room with a bed, two side tables and a closet.

"Umm thanks for letting me stay here" I said to Mason once I entered the room

"I'm not making any promises. It's just not my decision to make. Derek will be the one to tell you if you can stay or not" he said looking at me intently. I nodded to show him that I understood and with that he left closing the door with him.

Looking outside the window I saw that it started to rain. Just my luck.