"Jiyeon, you go home first, I'll come and pick you at-"

"Ah no-no. I can go there by myself! "

"Aniyo.. I don't want to make you walk from a far distance, I was the one who invited anyways."

"It's okay. "

"No... I want to pick you. "

"Fine... But I'll wait at a bus stop not far from my apartment. "

"Okay... I'll pick you at 7pm."

"See you later. "

We part our ways and headed home.

Author POV

Jiyeon and Joshua made a promise that they will meet at 7pm.

These days, Jiyeon and Joshua has gotten closer but Jiyeon doesn't realize this. Joshua's feelings for her also grew day by day.

Jiyeon starts to feel comfortable with him and she believes in Joshua. He was right, Joshua was right when he said he wanted to make Jiyeon fall in love for him, but maybe not too right because Jiyeon has Jimin so she will always be remember when she almost fell for Joshua's charm.

------------------------

Jiyeon gets ready to go out.

She wears a white blouse with blue sky skirt and white shoes.

Waiting at the bus stop that they promised to meet at. The road is so quite ,where are the humans that used to fill the roads? Have they been swallowed by the earth, ignoring why that happened Jiyeon continuously plays with her feet while waiting.

Suddenly a silver sports car, an expensive one, stop right in front of her . The window scrolls down and revealed Joshua.

"Sorry I'm late, get on."Joshua said gesturing Jiyeon to get in the car.

She didn't want to seat at the front beside Joshua but she had no choice because the car have two doors with 4 seats and she need to take a big step to sit at the back, so she sat at the passenger sit.

"Let's go!" Joshua claimed happily.

----------------------

They arrived at the entrance of the festival about to walk in.

"What are we gonna do here? "

"There are some exciting occasion and I want to watch the fireworks too. "

Jiyeon just nodded and walk along entering the festival.

============

Jimin POV

Aish! Where is this kid? He promise me he wanted to meet me here, and I don't even see him.

I'm waiting for Taehyung at the cafeteria because he told me he wanted to tell me something.

"Hyung!"

I heard a familiar voice from behind me, it turns out it's Taehyung.

"Yah! You're so late!"

"Hehe sorry hyung, something came up. " he said as he rubs 2 of his hands. I let out a big sigh.

"What is it? "

"I want you to go with me tonight to Autumn festival. "

"What festival?!"

"Aish hyung would you keep it down... It's the Autumn Festival of the year, do you wanna come?"