CHAPTER 18

Hello people long time no see~ Author-nim was just busy and lazy, I'm so sorry. Ahahaha...

Anyways~ Enjoy.

Joshua POV

The long lecture ended and I want really want to approach Jiyeon, but I don't want to make it to obvious so I followed her secretly, unfortunately for me, I keep missing my chances and she is always with her friend, I sound like a creepy stalker stalking my crush.

Anyways, the next lecture starts again and forcing me to go, I miss my chance again, I hope to see her again later, and so the long and boring lecture went on, It's not bored but I learned it already so I hate hearing it twice. The students were also not paying attention, they would rather sleep or some just texting and playing on their phones. Don't they know learning is important? Well enjoy your perfect future.

*time skip

I went to the office because they wanted to hand me some important documents, and also books because I entered late, they gave me something to refer to if I fall behind, not to be proud but I mastered all of these already so don't really need emm.I carried these overly thick books to my car, that's right I drive my own car to uni.

I parked it quite far from here so I decided to carry all the books alone , sure I can ask for the others for help but I don't want to burden them so I carry alone.

When I was carrying and my body almost gave up, I crushed into someone with a small figure but still my books scattered. I apologised multiple times and bend down to pick up. The person also helped me with his or her small hands, he or she is rather small.

After we picked up the books he/she gave the book to me.

"I'm sorry I should have looked where I was going." I said and looked at her, it's a girl with a short height with a white skin, it's Jiyeon.

"I-I understand." She shuttered?

She walked away past me facing her back to me as I turned around to her.

"Stop wearing a mask Kim Jiyeon."

She stopped walking and turned around to me who is was facing her back.

"Hong Jisoo?"

"Call me Joshua. . . like the school days."

"I'm sorry but it's the first time we meet."

"I said stop wearing a mask, Ghost girl!" I half shouted fortunately there was no one around.

She almost walk away until I pull her wrist , making all my books collide to the ground. She seems rather shocked with my actions, I swear my heart is beating crazily, and I've fallen deeper in this love. It's my first ever in my life holding or even touching my crush's skin.

She looked at me in a confuse and red tomato face.

" What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

I realised I'm still holding her wrist and quickly let go of my grip.

"I-I'm sorry...." WHY AM I SHUTTERING???

She walk away again leaving me dumbfounded.

'Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!' I hit my head countless times and regretting over what I did. I can't face her again next time.

The scattered books are still waiting for me on the ground to pick them up. AISH! What a bad day!

I quickly grab my books again and carry  them to my car,why did I parked it so for from my building course?