CHAPTER 8

Credits to the rightful owner of the picture above.

Hey....just wanna tell you guys , Enjoy!~

Jiyeon POV

Is this what its called love, from the fairy tales?

I'm very sure and there's no doubt its that feeling and I'm really sure I've fallen in love with him. I'm not an expert about love but I've seen and watched too many romance fairy tales and It tells the same story of how I feel, I admit I should have fallen for him earlier but because I'm too ignorant too realise, we're living under the same roof, it makes sense.

Jimin have been crying in my shoulder for awhile now, I did not hear anything from him anymore,has he fallen asleep?

"Jimin-ah.....are you asleep?" I ask him.

He did not response, I'm concluding that he is already asleep. I tried to move but I can't because I'm buried under a man and plus he has muscle. I'm a girl after all. I tried moving again but suddenly Jimin moves, he is still not asleep.

He pushed me leaning down on the sofa along with his body, I'm laying down on the sofa while he is laying down beside me, our face are close to each other and my face has turned it's colour to red, luckily Jimin closes his eyes so he can't see me like this. His arm is still wrapped around me. I want to get out of this situation to calm my heart but I can't because I'm laying on the sofa beside the wall and I'm lock by Jimin's arm.

I should not disturb him sleeping, I think he is in trouble but he doesn't tell me about it, I stared at his sleeping face, he look so innocent when he sleeps. I fell asleep too.

         ==========================

I woke up pretty early because I don't feel comfortable sleeping on the sofa but it's useless, I still can't move, Jimin hasn't turned into a cat yet because the moon is still up.

Once again I stared into his face and my hand automatically reached out to caress his face, the early morning air breeze blows the tree and the bird is getting ready to start its day.

Jimin suddenly opens his eyes and I immediately pull my hand from his face, before I could place my hand down ,Jimin moves one of his hand from my back and pulls back my hand and put it on his face.

"I need it....."Jimin said while closing his eyes.

I was dumbfounded when he says he need it, so I continue to caress his face, he pulled me closer toward his body. Now I can feel the warm in his breath and I can also feel my heart beat getting faster by seconds. Why are you doing this to me? To make me fall for you harder.

We stayed like that for awhile.

*Time skip

The sun rose and Jimin is in his cat body again still asleep, I quietly move away from the sofa. I remembered I still need to take shower and go the market to buy some groceries. I quickly head to my room to grab my towel and toss my self in the bathroom.

Water starts pouring down like a rain and washes away dirt from my hair and then my body, Ah...it's always nice to have a shower like this in the morning,it's very refreshing, my leg it's getting better but it still hurts when water pass on that part.

I walk out of the bathroom and start getting ready, I walk out of my room only to see Jimin still laying down looks like a lifeless cat body, I think he is unmotivated today . . . . . then shall I make him a surprise to cheer him up tonight?

I smiled to myself like a crazy person creating a plan about the surprise.

           ========================