CHAPTER 14

Chapie 14!

Enjoy~

Soha POV

You're trapped, Jimin will forever be mine.

I told the taxi driver to send me to where Gukjoo ahjumma live to give this precious piece of hair and finish my job.

"Here....I founded the hair." I said giving the hair to her.

"Good job.... I'll start when go give me what I want...the mon-" she said but I cut knowing what she will say next.

"I'll give you the money...so start doing it when I give you the money." I said without hesitating, why should I? I have lots of money, my parents are rich.

"Okay young lady....but before that ...is this the girl?" She ask will showing be a picture of a girl through a glass like pearl ball. With black magic and little strain of hair , amazingly everything can be done.

"Yes....that's her..." I said looking at a familiar face that I hate.

"She is...Kim Jiyeon..." The witch said.

Kim Jiyeon .......

Prepare yourself on what you are about to face.

----------------------------

*time skip

Meanwhile

Jiyeon POV

I went home after I'm happy chatting with Momo, we exchange our number and promise to meet again one day.

My father and I decided to waste our time in the house garden while enjoying the night breeze.

"Jiyeon-ah....where were you?" My father ask me.

"I accidentally bumped with Momo and we chat with each other and went to stroll around the neighborhood... Why?" I ask my father.

"Ah....nothing....just...." He hesitated.

"What is it?..." I ask him.

"Do you....still miss your mum?" He opened the topic.

"But you told me not to talk about that." I said.

"I'm sorry....b-but I can't I miss her so much...."my father said and I can see tears gathering his eyes and finally spill from the corner of his eyes.

"....Appa."

"Jiyeon-ah...someday when you find your true love find someone who can take care of you....someone better than me....so he can take care of you even If he have to sacrifice his life..." My father advised me.

Now even tears gather in my eyes and threatens to fall. I'm suddenly remembering of Jimin... I still can't forget him. In every corner of my heart even if I erase him, he will still reappear in my heart.

".. Don't say that appa....you are still the best...even if you know mother faces that disease you still wanted to marry her..." I said and that's what its called true love.

"Thank you princess....for existing in my life....when I don't have anyone I still have you." My father said while pulling me into his embrace.

My tears fall and make my father's shirt wet.

----------------------------------

I wear my pyjamas and ready to go to sleep....what a long day.

Jimin how are you doing? Do you miss me? My heart still longing for you even when I don't want to.

I keep thinking about him until I fell asleep.