CHAPTER 5

(This is a republished, I had problems with this part but the story is still the same, sorry for the error)

Hi guys~ its been awhile since I update a chapter, I'm really sorry. I'm tired after I returned from my vacation, anyways enjoy this chapter. This is the first chapter I update with my laptop hope you enjoy it. ~~~

Author POV

Is this their first date?

Jimin just agreed when Jiyeon ask him to accompany her around Seoul, he thinks Jiyeon never gets to go out since she is a girl plus she lives alone.

They are walking on the side walks , Jimin is just chilling breathing the cool yet hot air in the summer night while Jiyeon she's just enjoying and can't stop being amazed by the night view while holding onto Jimin's right arm.

The night breeze brushes Jiyeon's and Jimin's face and blew Jiyeon's hair and her skirt. Jimin can't help but to stare at Jiyeon. There were also many other couples hanging around the street. Jimin feels awkward around them but Jiyeon she just walk innocently doesn't care the atmosphere around her.

Jimin POV

This night I decided to accompany Jiyeon around the city, although I've been around here many times already but Jiyeon, she seems desperate when she ask me to accompany her, I just accepted ,I mean its not wrong to accompany her plus I can still enjoy the night before I turn into a cat again next morning.

My heart it's beating fast as we walk through the streets surrounded by many couples and Jiyeon , this innocent girl, can't she feel anything? She just walks innocently while holding my arm.

As we passed through a few buildings ,I'm starting to feel hungry. Of course I haven't eat anything other than fish the whole day. I didn't want to disturb Jiyeon because she was still enjoying until my stomach broke the ice with making grumble sounds.

Finally , Jiyeon she turned her face to me. "Are you hungry?" she ask me. I nodded as I turn my face away trying not to make her realized how red my face was. Stupid stomach ,can't you just shut up?She showed me a sweet smile as sweet as honey and pulled me to a direction of a restaurant.

We enter the restaurant and took a seat, It is just a normal street restaurant. I've never been to one of these restaurants , my family always took me to fancy restaurants, well its not necessary right? Why waste such money for one thing when you can save that money for something else more important.

Anyways, an old lady came to take our order.

"Yes , may I take your orders?". The old lady ask.

" One serving of jokbal please." Jiyeon said.

I was still stuck on my order. I don't know what to eat here. I looked at Jiyeon and made a what-should-I-eat face.

"Ahjuma ,make that two servings please." Jiyeon said.

The old lady left us and I ask her "Yah...what is Jokbal?". "You'll see in a minute,trust me its delicious!" Jiyeon said to me with her right hand thumbs up.

I just nodded and look around the restaurant.

=======================

The jokbal Jiyeon ordered arrive and its time for tasting it. When I was about to take a piece of it and put in my mouth. Jiyeon pull down my hand.

"That's not how you eat it!" She said .

I look at her in confusion. How am I supposed to eat it? She was doing something, she takes a piece of lettuce and put some rice and a piece of jokbal and wrap it.