CHAPTER 6

Enjoy chapter 6~

Jimin POV

Is this true? Is this right? Did I fell for her?

But it's all too fast, would she accept my love too if I confess to her?

-

-

-

I feel it, I can't deny these feelings anymore, I can't push the fact that I fell in love with her anymore, everything she does, each time we spent for this short miracle time my heart creates a fast beat. 

The question is...... do I have any courage to send these feelings to her?

It's really late already, I should go to sleep.

-

Author POV

The next morning arrived, and Jiyeon is still tucked in her bed , while Jimin he's awake in the cat body again, what he predicted is true.

Jimin he wants to go out of his room but he forgot than now he is in his cat body, how is it possible for him to open the door? The door knob is too high for his height, his only solution is to shout hoping she would wake up and open the door for him.

'Where is that girl?! How am I supposed to get out of here, plus I'm hungry.' Jimin thought to himself.   

*ps: ('....') means in mind. ("....") means talking.

Jiyeon POV

The alarm clock did it's job to wake me up this morning again, but again I switched it off and continue my sleep. Its not like I have literature today, so who cares if I wake up late.

I want to sleep, but

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" I heard a loud scream from Chim-Chim....uh I mean Jimin-ah.

Aishh....can't I sleep a little more longer.

I sit up on my bed and did a little stretching . I stand up and exit my room to go see what's happening. I don't Jimin anywhere....and why is he screaming, oh yeah I remembered he's in his cat body again, he might not be able to open his room.

I went to his room to open the door, as soon as I open the door Jimin came running out.

" You shouldn't close the door next time, pabo!" I said to him

He ignored me and head straight to the kitchen, he is probably hungry. 

Hmm....let's see what should we eat. I took two piece of bread and put it in the toast, while setting out the frying pan to fry an egg.

===================================

I finished my toast while Jimin is finishing his last bit of toast, he is struggling to eat the toast because he have to eat without his hands and his paws....they are not helping much . It's really funny, I can't help but to laugh at him.

He just glare at me while I pretend nothing happen, well that's what you get for laughing at me lastnight.

Talking about last night I suddenly remembered what Jimin said to me.

*flashback

Jimin followed me behind and grab my hand making me facing back to him and he pushed his face closer to mine.

"Princess Jiyeon don't leave me behind,where should I sleep tonight? Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" Jimin said to me teasingly.

*flashback ended