CHAPTER 1

Before I start the story I want to tell you thank you so much for checking out the first chapter anyways enjoy!

Author POV

On a sunny yet a little windy day, one young man seems to enjoy the sunlight on a bench beside a big building." Ah...the literature doesn't start in another two hour." Said the young man while looking at his wrist clock. When he was relaxing under the sun suddenly a red haired young man jumped at him from behind making the young man dropped his books which was on his laps. "Yah!! Kim Taehyung you almost make my heart stop awhile there!!" Shouted the young man towards the young man name Kim Taehyung. " Jimin Hyung what are you doing here alone? You're always with your friends trying to gain popularity among girls." Taehyung said while sitting on the bench and poking his hyung's shoulder. "Ya!! I'm not gaining the popularity... The popularity is gaining itself ." Jimin said while trying to walk away from Taehyung.

Jimin is always popular in his university among girls but Jimin doesn't seem to care about the girls.. He thinks his friends are more important. He always finish his times with Taehyung the red haired young man.

Jimin stands up and walk away from Taehyung. "Hyung!! Wait for me!". Taehyung walks fast trying to match his hyung's pace.

Jimin POV

"Aish this kid...aren't you supposed to have your literature now?" I nagged at Taehyung because he was disturbing my free time. "But hyung we're in the same department, did you forget?" Taehyung said while scratching his head although I know he's not itchy. Ahh... I tend to forget that we're studying in the same year because he always calls me his hyung although we're the same age.

*Time skip 2 hours later

I was focusing on the lecturer which was teaching some stuffs at the front "Hyung....here someone gave this to you." Taehyung gave me a little piece of paper while trying to hold his giggle. Luckily our lecturer didn't care and continue teaching. I was about to read the paper when I heard the students around me whispering something while looking at me. I opened the fold of the paper and start reading. " Jimin Oppa,please meet me at the field after the literature." My eyes glared all the people around me and they immediately turned their heads to the lecturer which was talking by himself. I guess its another normal confession but I didn't expect this girl to be so brave to past the notice to the other students in order to send to me.

Not long after that the lecturer stopped talking and thank us walking away from the room." Hyung you should keep going by now SHE will be waiting." Taehyung said in a teasing tone. I stood up and shot a sharp glare at him before leaving him.

I walk to the field only to find a black haired girl standing beside the field. She is slim. I approach to her, she saw me from far away and turned her face to hide her shyness. "Hi...ermm...are you the one that send me the note?" I ask her in a low volume. "Y-yes.." The girl answered hesitantly." Is there something that you want to discuss?" I asked her. "Yes.. My name is Lee Soha. I want to confess to you..." She said while lifting her head to me. Lee Soha? I knew this girl she is very popular among the boys except me, I'm sure many boys confessed their feelings to her but why she chooses me instead? " Jimin oppa I like you...no no... I love you. Since the first day you entered this university." She said. I sigh " I'm sorry Soha-shi I..." Before I could finish my sentence Soha cut me."Jimin oppa please don't do this to me! I love you!! More than anything in this world! I love you more than the girls that had confessed their feelings to you!" She shouted making me widened my eyes.
"Soha-shi I can't except your feelings." Suddenly she grabbed my arm and shake it" Oppa please... I'm begging you please!!!...." She begged to me over and over again until I can't stand it anymore. " Lee Soha-shi please let go of me! I'm sorry I can't except your feelings ....PLEASE understand....you can't force me to be your boyfriend." I pulled my arms and walked away from her.

Author POV

Jimin walked away as he feel pissed by Soha's action.

"YAH!! PARK JIMIN YOU WILL REGRET AFTER THIS!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT GREAT?! WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!!" Soha shout at Jimin and evil grinned behind Jimin's back.
"You don't know who you're against Park Jimin..." Soha grinned again and again creating an evil plan in her mind.

Jimin POV

What's wrong with that bitch? Doesn't she understand when I told her that I don't like her. I cleared my mind while taking a sip of iced cappuccino at a coffee shop while I was returning home."Argghh...that's nice."

"I'm home Omma! " I shouted while putting my bag at the living room and went to search my mom at the kitchen. I saw her she was cooking in the kitchen. I immediately rushed to her. " Omma you shouldn't be doing this... Where is Taehee ahjuma?" I said to my mother with worries. " Aishh.. You think I couldn't cook? It's okay just go to your room and get ready for dinner." She nagged me. I walked away to the living room to take my bag and climbed up the stairs to my room. My room was in the end of the hallway on the second floor. I live in a big house no no... A castle I think this house is to big to be called a house. Anyways I took a quick shower and wore my plain white t-shirt with my sweat pants. I rushed down again to the kitchen as I was getting hungry and sat down on the chair." Omma where's Appa he's not home yet?" I asked. " No he will return home late tonight he has many work to do." My mother said while sitting down. My father is actually a CEO of his company. "Don't worry about him just stuff yourself with food...jimin-ah!" My mom said while handing me a bowl of rice. I'm grateful to have a mother like her "okay Omma!" I'm starting to forget what happened earlier already when i'm with my mom.

So how was it? This took me 2 hour? I did my best the next chapter will come out next week. Thank you for reading!!