CHAPTER 12

Another sad chapter, enjoy it~

I recommend you guys to listen to 'Goodnight like yesterday by Lovelyz' while reading this chapter but any sad songs is okay to add a little feeling to it.

Jiyeon POV.

You never loved me? Park Jimin, was I only a toy to you? Or did you just used me to unbreak your curse?

I lay down on the cold hard floor after crying a sea of tears, I'm tired world....I want a break, is it too much to ask?

My heart is scattered, my mind is going crazy, my body is sore from all these things going on. I don't want to hate him I still wanna believe in love. Even if I have to wait I would wanna believe one day love would come around again.

My phone kept ringing but these sadness block them away, I cried and cried until I fell asleep on the floor .

-

Goodnight cruel world

-

-

I love you Park Jimin....
I hope you know that.
-

-

Author POV

Jimin is left dumbfounded holding Jiyeon's scarf at the spot while Soha is still beside him.

"Oppa... Forget about her, I think she's mistaken you for someone else." Soha said clinging to Jimin's arm.

"Uh? O- okay.... You should go home its getting late." Jimin said to Soha.

"Bye oppa!" She said as she walk away waving after another hug.

The people walking by disappear bit by bit into their home. Jimin just wonder how, where has he seen that girl earlier? Her face is familiar to him, he felt empty inside his heart although he have Soha.

Soha POV

What I said already, I knew he would be mine one day, take that..... But that girl if she keep seeing Jimin, I might caught into trouble, if only she doesn't exist.

I guess I just need to kill her. . .

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then he will forever be mine, trapped into this deep love spell.

Park Jimin you who should except me in the first place, and I would not hurt a single soul. But I need to because you rejected me! Because.....I LOVE YOU.

I have just a plan how to kill her, she doesn't even deserve my Jimin, I'm way much more better than her, how could he like her.

Jimin POV

I walk to the hospital after that conflict earlier, how can she mistaken me for someone else? But she said to me like she really mean it, I mean I have Soha already, but she also seems really familiar.