CHAPTER 21

Author POV

"Mental disease...."

Jimin froze like an ice and Jiyeon covers her mouth.

Why? How? Can such a person exist in their life, why does it have to be someone who is in this state to be chasing their love. Going through the impossibles in her life to the level of almost killing someone, and that's crazy.

"We found her in her apartment in this state." The officer added.

"How?.....why?" Jimin asked the officer.

"We haven't found any of her medical records in any of the hospitals.",

"We assumed that she got into this condition just recently." The officer added.

Its not a surprise that this can happen, Soha is a crazy woman after all, but know she will not be send to the jail but instead to the hospital, mental department.

Well.. That's that. Soha's case is almost over. Lets hope she won't bother them anymore.

=====================

"It's okay, we'll finish this case of, we will find the patients parents." The officers inform.

Jimin just nod his head letting out all of the worries and pain he kept inside.

"Jiyeon..its over,right?"

Jiyeon just smiled at Jimin and hold his hands as a comfort. As if telling him that she will be forever by his side.

'Let's hope only happiness for us after this.' As if they were praying to god.

"Park Jimin....Jimin.....I still love you."
Soha murmured.

-

Soha was sent to the hospital and kept there until they find her parents, if they still love her they would come and visit her. That's if.

---------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I'm so glad that everything is back to normal.

After Soha is brought to the hospital, Jimin sent me home. He was really happy. I hope he can smile like that forever.

"Jiyeon! What are you thinking?" Joshua snapped me back to reality.

"Umm.....nothing."

"Hey , wanna hang out after literature? We can go to the autumn festival which is today."

"I'm sorry... I can't."

"I really want to go there, but I don't have any other friends other than you." He said in an oddly sad tone.

"....uhh...fine..."

Did I just accepted that?

"Really? Gomawo."

".........."

I just smile upon that he was smiling at me. His smile is sweet like a candy, no way I'll gonna fell for that , his smile might be as sweet as a candy but Jimin is as sweet as caramel.

---------------------------
*time skip

I finished arranging my books and ready to exit the literature room. Joshua who was sitting next to me also finish arranging his books.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Let's go."

I stand up followed by him. He walks closely beside me, whenever I increase our distance I can feel he moved an inch by inch closing back the gap.