CHAPTER 19

Yo~ I'm back.

Enjoy~

Author POV

Another day passed, these days went by very fast but not for Jimin, without Jiyeon, he just feels like the time is moving to slow just wanting every second to past fast until he can meet Jiyeon, he wants to stop time and let his time only with Jiyeon to past by slower.

Dragging down his tired body, Jimin with towels on his shoulder making his way to the toilet. He just finished doing some dance move, he was actually doing a dance group cover with his friends including Taehyung, its his routine since he started attending this uni. When they finish, they would perform it at the streets.

He washed away all his sweat with water and looked at himself in the mirror, he then pulled up his shirt and looked at the wound that Soha left the mark. It was cured but there was a big mark on his back.

As he was checking , Taehyung suddenly entered the toilet and looked at his friend's body. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped. Jimin quickly covered his body but it was too late, Taehyung saw it, he saw everything.

"Hyung. . ."

Jimin just smiled at Taehyung and act as nothing happened. Jimin washed his hands and face and head straight out. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm as he walk past by him. Jimin stopped and he knows what Taehyung will ask .

"Hyung. . . that wound, I know its not a birthmark...or anything else."

Jimin froze with Taehyung's statement.

"Hyung tell me, what happened?"
Taehyung said and face Jimin who is froze and thinking what to reply.

"......."

Only silence fallen upon these two, Jimin wanted to run from the situation.

"Hyung...did something happened? The wound looks new, I never seen it before." Taehyung said looking at Jimin's body.

"Ah I'm fine. . . its just a little wound."

Jimin said calmly and pulled away his body leaving his friend behind.

Taehyung POV

Jimin hyung is acting strange lately, he's been quite and he joke around less but he still show his forever smiling face. I don't get people sometime why do they change personality? (Maybe because you're an alien)

Jimin hyung walks away to the toilet so I decided to follow him and ask him about it,when I opened the toilet, he was looking at something, something in his body, a big wound, when was that there? I got shock because it seems like it would hurt.

He realised I entered and covered his body, not because he was embarrassed but he is hiding the wounded spot.

He smiled like a fool acting like nothing happened, I'm not that stupid and blind, you know. He walk past me but I grabbed his arm in my grip. He stopped his pace facing the opposite way. Only awkward silence accompany us, and with courage I break the hard ice.

"Hyung, did something happened? The wound looks new, I never seen it before." I said.

"Ah... I'm fine, its just a little wound."

Liar.

He pulled his arms and walked out, I knew something is wrong and I've found out why. He should tell me about it, we're friends, not just friends, we're childhood friends and I know where I can always rely on and he should know that he can rely on me, stupid arrogant scum, why can't you tell me about it?