CHAPTER 3

Jimin POV. ♚

...who....is..... this.....girl?.......

In this cold world,her embrace make my body warm. I can feel her warm breath down to my head.

She breathes heavily while embracing me in her right hand and an umbrella in her left hand.

She runs faster to avoid the rain and enter an apartment not for from there.

Somehow this girl seems familiar.  Who is she? Anyways, she push a button in the elevator to 7th floor, I guess this is where she stay.

The door opened and she enter her apartment. Her apartment looks as o tidy,decorated with many drawings on the wall like an English style apartment.

She put me in the floor and rushed to get a towel for me. She worries about me a lot  but not realizing her condition. She is wet as much as I am.

She dries away the water from my body and let me sleep on comfortable cushion. I'm all clean now but she is still in THAT state.

She hurriedly run to the washroom and take a shower. After a while I  saw her coming out from the bathroom....................................................................with....... only towels covering her body.

Hey, I'm not trying to be a pervert here but you know I'm a man and only man knows what it feels like in this situation.

Of course it's not her fault, she's living alone and she thinks I'm just a cat without a human mind.

As she walks across the living room she stopped at me and pat my head again. I can hear a gulp sound in my throat already although it does not makes sense since I'm in a cat body.  She even added a warm smile with it. Gosh I'm melting like crazy.

She then enters her room. That's a relive. I continued to rest my body and finally fell asleep.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up and found the girl sitting next to me. I still don't know her name. "Kring!Kring!Kring!".Her phone rang and she put in on a loud speaker since she's busy doing her work.

"Yoboseyo? Sujeong-ah weiyo?".

"Jiyeon Unnie! Mianhe! I couldn't walk you home!"

"Ah....don't worry about it."

"Are you OK? Did you get disturb by someone?"

"What are you saying?I'm fine...trust me."

"Thats a relieve well see you after summer Unnie! Anyeong!"

She put down her phone and continue with her work. So her name is Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

I stand up and stretch my body. Ahh I wonder this little fella must be hungry, oh what should I name it?

" Lets see now what should I name you?".I said as I put my index finger under my chin.

The cat just stare at me, this cat seems unusual that any other cat.

Fluffy? Candy? .......... I thought for awhile..... hmm how about " Chim! I'll call you Chim-chim!" I said to that cat although I know it would not understand me.

I pat it again and went to get something for it to eat. I was walking to my kitchen but I forgot there is a one little stair in front of me.

I accidentally kick the stair and stumble on the ground.