CHAPTER 20

Anyeong~ chapter 20 here we go!

Enjoy~ Happy reading.

Author POV

"I like you, not just as a friend." Joshua said.

Jiyeon is literally shocked with Joshua's confession. Its not just a normal confession, I mean its the second confession in her life plus she is owned already.

Jiyeon could say anything, words didn't come out and Joshua is just waiting for maybe an answer that would probably crush his heart.

Jiyeon knew what to answer and it would be a big no, thinking back again, Jiyeon tries to figure in which inch about her he liked about.

"Jiyeon, its fine if you don't like me yet,somehow I'll make you like me."
Joshua said.

Jiyeon never knew what she could have say if he didn't say that , but now he still trying to gain some love from Jiyeon. If she would just say that she's owned , this wouldn't happened.

*time skip

Jiyeon POV

I woke up really early today, I'm excited because Jimin said he will come pick me up and he wants to bring me to his mother. I don't know why but I like his mother, she reminds me of mum.

I force myself to take a shower on this freaking cold morning and wore something just right for the day.

I put on some light makeup and a pink lipstick.

I hope today is not too cold.

The sun rise and the roads are busy with cars already, one if them is Jimin's car.

Ding Dong!

That must be Jimin, ah ppali ppali ! I need to pick up my stuff and put them in my handbag. I rushed to the front door and opened it displaying Jimin with a big smile.

"Good morning princess." He greeted.

I smile back to him while holding the strap on my handbag.

"Lets go." I said.

He gave me his way showing the path like I'm a princess or something and holding our hands tight together. He brought me to his expensive black polo car and let me sit at the passenger seat.

"You had breakfast yet?" He asked me.

"Not yet, I want to eat with you."

"Aish...you're so sweet, you don't need to, what if you feel sick not eating breakfast at the right time?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet either.. ..he he"

Giving me a cheeky laugh, he scolds me when he still haven't eaten anything too, pabo.

"Let's have breakfast first then." He said.

The car glides smoothly on the road with the handle of this professional driver that I never knew, even when he spins the wheel he looks somewhat attractive in my eyes. I haven't realised how long I've been staring him.

"I'm handsome right? You should have fallen in love with me since the first time you lay your eyes on me."

"Excuse me, who said that you're handsome? And you're the one who fell in love with me at first sight right?"

"Then why are you staring at me? Did I do something wrong?"

Did he saw I was staring at him? Oh well better find a good excuse to that.