CHAPTER 7

Credits to rightful owner of the picture above.

Before I start this chapter, I'm sorry I could have update earlier but I'm lazy as --, my school is gonna start not long, I wish I could still update the chapters.

Enjoy~

Jimin POV 

-

-

I fell in love with her kindness.

That kind heart of hers stole mine.

-

I stare into her eyes as she wrap up her wounds.

"Jiyeon....." I called her.

"Hmm?...." she replied as she looks at me after done wrapping the wound.

"Let's go home....you're injured." I said to her as I turn my back and sit down in a position to give her a piggy back ride.

"B-but..."Jiyeon hesitated on getting on.

"Just get on it." I said to Jiyeon coldly.

I guess she was surprised, she wrap her arm around my neck and get on my back, I support her with my hands. See.... I thought so, she is light like a feather. She then rested her head on my shoulder. I can feel her breath she is so close to my ear. 

I ignore it and continue to walk, we didn't take the bus today because....meh, I just wanna carry her and wanna still have some time alone with her.

" Jimin-ah, gomawo..." Jiyeon whispers to my ear.

" What for?" I ask her.

"For helping me and--..." before she could finish her sentence, I cut it "I'm the one who should be thanking you, you saved my life more than what I had done tonight and I'm sure just by helping you like this is not enough to repay what you did." I explain to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just stays silent for a couple of minutes.

"Jimin-ah...I'm sleepy." She whispers to my ear again.

"Then hold tight on me and sleep." I said to her.

She did what I said and tightens her arms around my neck, I didn't feel suffocated but I can feel her breath even warmer.

============================================

We arrived at Jiyeon's apartment.

I carry her to her room and lay her down on her bed.

I didn't know than her grip on me is that tight that I accidentally fell right next to her on her bed while I was trying to put her down.

-

Our faces . . . . we are too close. Her face shines under the moon's light and her hair covers her face.

I gather all her hair and put it behind her ears. What a beautiful scenery, I want to watch this scenery forever. 

I wrap my arms around her waist and kissed on her forehead. Why did I just do that?

I continue to stare at her angelic face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finally realised I've been staring her for a while already. I gently loosen her grip on my neck and stands up quietly hoping she won't wake up.

I then remember I need to call my mum, I look at the clock and it's pretty early, earlier than my bed time, it's 9.37 pm. 

I went to my room and took out my phone, when I was about to call, I receive a call and it's from Mr.Choi, remember him? Our family's personal driver, why would he call me?