CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15~

I know you guys have been wanting me to update this chapie fast, but I'm too busy, I hate to make you guys wait.

Enjoy~ Happy reading.

Author POV

Jimin hugs Jiyeon tightly as his tears drop one by one holding back the awful pain.

Soha dropped her knife with trembling hands, she ran away with guilt all over her face. She was never scared when she wanted to kill Jiyeon, but when she had accidentally stab Jimin she is trembling with fear.

"Jiyeon. . . p-please wake u-up. . . I beg you. . .don't leave me. . ." Jimin muttered beside Jiyeon's ear.

He move his face on top of Jiyeon's face and closing his lips on Jiyeon's for a couple of seconds before removing them away and became unconscious on Jiyeon's shoulder.

Like the snow white after the kiss from the prince....

Suddenly Jiyeon's hand moved and she opened her eyes slowly, she looked around the white room before turning her gaze to on top of her body, her eyes widen surprised Jimin with blood all over his body and unconscious.

"Jimin?..... JIMIN!! WAKE UP!!" Jiyeon shouted while shaking his body.

Jimin showed no signs of waking up.

"DOCTOR! NURSE! HELP!!" Jiyeon shouted panicking.

One of the nurses heard the shout and ran toward the ward.

"Miss-. . ." the nurse gasp and nodded to Jiyeon after understanding the situation.

"Jimin . . . please hold on." Jiyeon whispers to Jimin.

================

"Thank goodness you're awake." The doctor said to Jiyeon.

"He should have died if we were late, he lost so much blood, its a miracle that you're awake in the right time." The doctor added.

"Doctor. . . what happened to him?" Jiyeon ask.

". . .we don't know either. The police found a knife on the floor with Jimin's blood on it. . ." the doctor explained.

"But who did it?" Jiyeon ask.

"The police are still investigating it....don't worry they'll find the culprit."

Jiyeon dropped her chin and her eyes became hot, just wanting to let out the tears.

"Excuse me. . .may I ask? What is your relationship with Jimin?" The doctor ask hesitating.

". . ."

"I'm sorry miss Jiyeon, for interrupting your personal matter." The doctor apologize.

"Its okay. . ." Jiyeon said forcing a smile.

"Well. . .take a rest miss Jiyeon, when you're well. . . you can visit Jimin in his ward." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor, about my condition is it true? Because of that?"

"I'm afraid yes. . . but you seems to cured already so don't worry about it."

"Okay. Thank you again doctor." Jiyeon thanked the doctor and rest her body on the bed.