Chapter 37

Previously on Secrets:

Then as we started doing our project, we started to know each other. Then we started to talk more often and not argue like we use to. Once the project was done, I thought we weren't going to talk anymore, but I was wrong. We soon became friends. Soon enough we started dating and that's when it all started...
*************************

"Okay so i'm going to waste my time telling you the whole story. So you better listen and leave the questions to the end" I told Luke and he nodded.

"When we started dating, I liked you, but it wasn't serious. It was just a crush. But I didn't mind dating you. Soon enough I started suspecting why were you late for things, or why did you change your shirt more than two times a day in school. Where were you when it was lunch? And all that. So once we were going on a date. That night was raining and it was very cold. I waited for you at the restaurant and you were already 30 minutes late...as always. I called you for the 8th time, but you didn't answer"

"A stranger sat in front of me. He had blue gorgeous eyes. Brown hair. Some tattoos on his arms. I didn't knew him so I was a bit scared. And then there's when he spoke:"

'Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm afraid your date won't come today. His um...a little busy' he explained.

'Are you one of his friends or..?' He shock his head.

'No. Let's say I'm not his close friend'

"At that time my parents were struggling with money. So I started asking Louis a lot of stuff until I completely knew your secret. So we made a deal. If I kept dating you like making an official relationship, he would give me the money I needed for my parents and that's how I started being part of L.T's gang" I breath out. Luke looked at me, telling me to continue.

"Then after that, time passed and Louis and I started dating. We soon became a couple even though I was with you"

We stood in silence for a moment, before I continue.

"When I was kidnapped, it was all planned. But Jade took me off guard. She never told me what day they were going to do that. Yes she hurt me and I almost died, but it was part of the plan"

"When the car accident happened I was mad at Louis. We had a big argument. I wasn't talking to him."

"When the doctor said that it was time for me to die. You guys of course couldn't do anything else. As they were about to turn of the machines I heard you ask a nurse what she was doing. The drug she gave me wasn't just to not have pain. It stopped my heart for 2 minutes. You guys left because you couldn't see me like that"

"After two minutes I opened my eyes to see the nurse. For a moment I thought it was a woman, but she looked to weird and familiar. So I grabbed her by her arm and looked at her face. Louis was dressed as a nurse so you guy's wouldn't recognize him and he saved my life" I smiled.

"That's why my coffin was close at my funeral. I didn't want to people know I was alive. So we kept it like that for two weeks." I finished my story, looking at a hurt Luke, next to me.

"So you dated me and at the same time Louis. Then we, me and your family thought we lost you for ever. I cried my eyes out for you. My world was falling down, like I didn't have a reason to live and you were all this time alive..." I nodded.

Why didn't you let me know?!" He yelled.

"Don't you get it Luke? It was all an act. Everything was an act. All that love and kiss we gave each other was an act. I didn't care about you, I didn't care if you were late for things because it was a damn act!" I yelled back.

"The why the hell did you made me fall in love with you? Why did you DATED ME?" He yelled louder.

"To fucking DESTROY YOU"

Damn Madison wtf is wrong with you! Why would you do this to Luke?!!

Going to post tomorrow. Tomorrow would be the last time I'll publish bc school is going to start on Monday