Chapter 19

Previously on Secret:

His smile was perfect. Well he was perfect. He had beautiful blue eyes. His hair was brown. He wasn't as tall as Liam tho.

I blushed at his compliment. "It's nice to meet you too, Louis." I smiled and he returned it.

As Louis and Liam talked. Louis kept staring at me, and then he said some words and then glanced at me again licking his lips. But he never stopped staring at me...
************************************

Today was Friday, so it was the beginning of the weekend. Liam invited me to a party tonight and since my parents are in a business trip I won't be caught by them.

I did my normal routine. Showered, changed into some black ripped skinny jeans, a Green Day shirt, and my black converse. My make up was natural like always and my hair was tied up in a messy bun. I grabbed my bag and headed out the front door. In no time I was at school.

I walked towards my locker grabbing my History book before closing the locker. Realiving to see a smirking Liam, leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Hi" Liam smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"So are you still up to the party, tonight?" Liam asked, walking me to my first class.

I nodded. "You are still taking me, right?"

"Yeah" he respond. "Well I got to go to class before the bell rings" he said stopping infront of me.

"Okay then. I'll see you later" I said smiling. My class was at the end of the school and his class was at the other end.

"Okay. Bye" he said kissing my cheek, making me slightly blush. I walked to my class and since the teacher wasn't here yet. I sat down on my usual sit. The class will start in a few minutes, so I took my phone out of my pocket and I scrolled down on my notifications.

"Well, hello beautiful" a familiar, deep British voice spoke. Looking from my phone, I saw the reflection of the one and only Harry Styles.

"Hi Harry. I didn't know you took History with me." I said.

"I didn't know either." he smiled and continued. "Now I have something georges to stare at" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. This boy with his green eyes, curly hair, tall, fine face and good personality. He can get any girl. Of course not me. I don't see him like that, I see him as my best friend.

"Oh shut up" I giggled. He chuckled.

"So Liam..." he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled again.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Well I know you are interested in him and he is interested in you, but I need you to be careful. There's something that I don't like about him" he explained.

"And what is it?" I asked getting curious.

"Because first he is kinda weird, but not in a weird way, is like a weird hidding something way. Second he is stealing my girl. I mean you and Luke broke up, so i'm trying to do a move on you but of course, Liam here started doing a move on you. So I have to get rid of him now." he said with a serious tone, trying not to laugh. I giggled at his silliness.

After school I went home, took a shower and started getting ready for the party tonight. I did my hair, my natural make-up (the piture its from internet). It was 9pm and Liam told me he was going to pick me up at 9:30pm so I had time to finished with the rest.

When I finally finished, I received a text from Liam 'saying he was waiting outside'

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

*****************************************************
Hey guys. It's being so long since i've updated. But dont worry, I already did 10 chapters only for you guys not to kill me. In the next few chapters it's going to be really interesting. And you guys may kill me....ops? Anywyas hope ypu like the story so far.

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE

~love you guys❤😘