Chapter 38

Previously on Secrets:

"Don't you get it Luke? It was all an act. Everything was an act. All that love and kiss we gave each other was an act. I didn't care about you, I didn't care if you were late for things because it was a damn act!" I yelled back.

"The why the hell did you made me fall in love with you? Why did you DATED ME?" He yelled louder.

"To fucking DESTROY YOU"
~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Luke's POV)

I don't know how long we sat against the tree in silence. I didn't know what to feel. All this feelings like anger, sadness, regret, disappointment were all in my heart. I couldn't decide what to feel.

It was already 7:30pm or pass that since it was dark. Only one question bothered me, but I had to ask anyways.

"The day at the cemetery... I bumped into some one, was that you?" I asked, not daring to look at her.

"Yes...that was me" she nodded.

"How did I passed out?" I asked.

"Jade hit you over the head" she explained. I nodded.

"So the purple hair was an act too?" She nodded.

"Purple was my favorite color and its still is. I just lied about it" she explained, once again.

I've known this Madison for three years. Now it's like I actually never really knew her. Because it was all a damn lie. I fell in love with a girl who acted to like me. I can't believe I was so blind, so stupid. An idiot!

Without saying a word. I stood up and made my way out of the neighborhood. Since I didn't have a car, I walked. Didn't give a damn if it was a long walk.

This is the last chapter I will post. Since tomorrow is my first day of school I don't know when I will have time to write and update. So I may take a while to update another chapter. But I promise you guys I'll update as soon as I can.

Love you💕✌🏼️