Chapter 24

I looked around and didn't see Corey anywhere. Quite honesty I have no clue what to do! What if someone comes over to the car or if I get out to look and get lost or something? I guess I'll just sit here and wait. I looked out of the window to see the waves crashing against the sand, the colors just appearing in the sky, and the seagulls chirping, well not really chirping I don't know what to call it. I was feeling pretty zen until the car door opened interrupting my peaceful trance and erupting a scream.

"Morning babe! I bought coffee and doughnuts!"

"Corey! I nearly had a heart attack but thank you soso much!" I can't believe he woke up early to buy breakfast!

"Hah sorry well here everything is still hot!"
Even though it's summer, the ocean breeze and lack of sun can cause it to be very very chilly in the morning.

I laid my head against Corey's shoulder sipping my coffee as the sun began to rise. I love how the colors reflect against the water, causing the ocean to turn orange and pink.

"Did I do good?" Corey asked smiling.

"Corey, you did amazing!" I replied kissing him. This moment couldn't have been more perfect and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else.

We sat there watching the sun rise until it was up over the water. My head was resting on Corey's chest as we watched the peaceful waves.

"We can go whenever you want to. Your parents might be worried or something." I offered. I felt bad we just kind of left last night with no warning.

"Naw they don't care. But let's stay, I want to spend more time with you."

• • • • •

It was now 12:00 and we were getting hungry again.

"Want to head home and grab lunch?" Corey asked.

"Yep sounds good." I replied smiling. This morning was so great.

The music was playing and the windows were open causing both of our hair to be blowing everywhere.

We stopped at a red light and Corey turned to me, "how do I look?"

His hair was actually pointing in every direction.

"Gorgeous! It's a very natural wind blown look!" I exclaimed trying to act like a stylist.

"Great! Because I'm wearing it like this every day from now on!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and looked in the other direction causing us to both laugh.

We stopped off at a wawa to get sandwiches before continuing on our way home from one of our best dates yet.