Chapter 17

*talya's pov*

Finally, the block party was over. I couldn't wait for tonight to hang out with Corey. I mean, I did hang out with him all day, but we had to be careful or people will suspect something. I just wanted to be free with him. I'm honestly dreading hanging out with Matt and grace, but Corey had a point, not hanging out with them will openly show I choose Corey over them, I do but they still are my friends after all and I cannot stand drama.

Me and Corey were saying good bye when Matt came over and rudely interrupted, "Talya!" He cheered, then looked at Corey disgusted and nodded, "Corey,".

"Hi Matt give me a few seconds!" I said, but he replied, "No no no! We have to go now! Grace is already in the car we're leaving!"

I groaned, "Ugh okay okay I'm coming hold on!"

"We won't wait more than 2 minutes you have to come!" He yelled running towards the car emphasizing the o in come.

"Well, I'll see you later then," Corey said looking into my eyes with a smile. (Just picture like sunset lighting that's like gold UGH)

"Yep, see you later," I smiled back and quickly hugged him before running after my stupid, annoying friends.

I hopped into the backseat of Grace's car and said, "hey guys where are we going?" I honestly had no clue.

"I was thinking we could go somewhere to eat dinner what do you guys think?" Matt asked.

"Ok where to?" Grace replied.

"Umm how does pizza sound?" Matt asked again.

We all agreed on pizza and drove to the pizza shop.

It was all going pretty good until Matt had to say something.

"So Grace, Talya and Corey are dating now. They're official too."

"You're, they're what?!" Grace exclaimed shocked.

Ohh noo