Chapter 14

"Wow that was really funny" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Babe cmon," Corey began grabbing my hands, "it's so boring here I can tell you're bored, let's leave for a little bit, drive around, maybe do some other things..." He trailed off looking at me smirking.

"Corey I can't I have to stay here, what will my mom say when she sees I'm not here?"

"Alright! You win well stay here and I'll help you."

"Ugh thank you so much I'm bored out of my mind!"

"Not a problem at all. Hey, don't the puppies look a little thirsty in there? We should go get them some water."

"Yeah they do that's a good idea. I'll go get some water!" Corey was right, they need to drink.

"I'll come with you."

I looked around and spotted my mom, "hey mom I'm going to get some water for the dogs! Keep an eye on 'em for me!"

"Honey! Matt is here he can watch them for you!" UGHH great Matt's here. Wait, of course he would be here he lives across the street. Why does he have to bother me more?!

"Hey Talya, how are things?" Matt said coolly in front of my mom.

"Everything's good. Can you watch the dog pen for me while I go grab them some water?"

"Well why can't your boy friend do that for you?" He gave me an evil glare, and smirk, not Corey's cute, dangerous, and dirty smirk, but an evil and troublesome smirk.

"Boyfriend? Who are you dating?" My mom chimed in.

"Oh Matt you're so funny with all of your jokes and such! I must get the water now!" I exclaimed running away. What a prick!

I ran into my backyard through the fence and over to the hose behind a few trees to fill up the large bowl. As I was turning around, I felt hands on my hips and Corey whisper, "how's my girl doing?"

Obviously, I immediately got butterflies and started smiling. "Other than Matt being an absolute asshole, I'm pretty amazing right now."

With that, Corey pushed me against the wall of the house lightly and began kissing me with his hands on my hips.

:))))