Chapter 23

*Talya's pov*

"Corey where are we going?" I asked excitedly. I was extremely curious.

"You'll see," he said and smiled really wide.

It was 11:13 and we were driving out of our development to god knows where.

Corey put his hand on my thigh and smiled at me shaking his head.

"What?" I asked laughing, "what are you thinking about?"

He just sighed and said, "I don't know. How did I get so lucky, you know what did I do to deserve you?"

I smiled and squeezed his hand, but accidentally yawned. oh my god Talya why do you ruin every moment ever?!

"Hey if you're tired you can sleep. It'll take a few hours to get there anyway."

"Okay Corey good night!" I laughed and looked out the dark window with bright lights, ultimately falling asleep.

• • • • • •

"Baby we're here!" Corey said running around the car to open the door for me. He opened the door and literally fell out of the car. I can't help it I'm really tired. I laughed sleepily and said, "sorry".

Corey just stood there laughing at me and said, "here jump on" turning around so I can jump on his back.

"Corey where are we?" I asked. It was around 12 in the morning and all I saw was a small beach town.

"We're at the point. I know how much you love the beach so I thought I'd bring you here for the night," He replied with a smile.

"Aw corey! This is so sweet!" I hugged him a little tighter and kissed him.

He drove his truck onto the beach facing the ocean.

"Tomorrow, lets wake up early and watch the sunrise. I know you like that too," he smiled. 

What the what?! He actually listens to me when I talk and remembers like the little things that make me happy.

I blushed and replied, "Corey, I am so so happy this is crazy!"

"Come on let's get to sleep I can tell you're tired. Good night!" He kissed me then we drifted off to sleep.

• • • • • •

The next morning I looked next to me to see no one there, and it still being a little dark out since the sun didn't rise yet.

"Corey?!" I called out.

LMAO THIS WAS SO SUCKY SORRY IDK WHY