Introducting everyone

I carried my purple penny board in my arm as I walked on the side of the road with Chase, my bestfriend.

"Can you believe they are saying there is gonna be a skatepark here soon, Leah?" my bestfriend Chase asked me as him arm dropped over my shoulder.

"I know it's crazy!" I replied.

Yes, you would of guessed right about now. my bestfriend is a guy. I just find it better to deal with, well I did...but Chase has a massive soft spot! We have known each other since Kindy and have only just became bestfriends last year. He is tall, dark brown hair, ocean blue eyes. Yeah sounds pretty hot, hey? We just connect really well. we both like Surfing, Skateboarding, Fishing Just having fun and never growing up.

We live at Rainbow beach in a little caravan park. it's hard to explain what it looks like, but it's a caravan park. We live across the road from each other.

But it's not just Chase and I. Everyone has different labels of the group.

There's Annabelle, she is the punk rock, goth girl of our group. She has purple hair, olive skin, green eyes, soft gentle skin, and is naturally beautiful. She wears a beanie with her hair straightened and out, wears a black band t-shirt. It would be a sleeping with sirens, bring me the horizon, pierce the veil, falling in reverse, or black veil brides. She is caring, smart, has good taste in music, amazing singer, she is the type of person who puts others before herself. She is so amazing in everyone. She is entertaining to watch, and is an amazing skateboarder. She is the only other girl in the group who skateboards. Even though she dresses in all black, you might think she is quite and like emo. She is really bubbly and creative.

Brady is the player. He has brown hair, brown eyes, he's really funny and he is really skinny. But he's not that hot. I don't know how he gets all the girls, to be honest. I guess because he is uses really cheesy pick-up lines, and I guess these days girls seem to like it.

Lizzie is the geeky girl. She has blonde/ brown hair, with sky blue eyes. She will just wear a simple singlet with cut off denim pants. She is polite, caring, funny, smart, and focused on life. She's the mother of our group, because she is so sensible. But she does have a wild side.

Next is James and Dan also known as Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb. There Brady's posse, There the guys who get all the skanky girls around them. Like:

Chelsea the skanky one. I don't even know why she hangs out with our group. All she does is make out with James and Dan, it's disgusting. All she wears is a crop-top and cut-offs with her ass hanging out.

So there's The Punk, rock chick. The player. The geeky girl. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb and the skank. So we have a variety of people In Our group. My label is the Tomboy. Chase is the ladies man. He always seems to know how to make a girl feel special.

Chase and i heard back to my house, we got sick of seeing Cheslea all over Dan while we were trying to skateboard. "See you tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 9?" Chase asked while brushing his hand through his hair.

"Yeah sure thing. just remember I gotta have time to do my hair and makeup!" I say. It's true I wear makeup sometimes.

"Yep sure. i know how much you love your makeup." Chase giggled.

"I'm glad. see ya" I smiled. chase walked off. I smiled and walked inside.