GIVE IT BACK NATSU

Lucys POV

"Give it back NATSU," I screamed at him " this isnt funny."
"YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST" he screamed back in reply.
"Fine" I said, at that moment in time I stopped and thought of somthing.
"Oh I wont be the one to catch you Mr.Dragoneel" I snickered to myself.

-----
Natsu's POV

"Oh man happy, lucy is gonna be so mad when she realizes that her story she has been working on is missing," I said to myself almost crying about the thought of her running around panicking" wont this be a funny prank happy!"
"Aye sir" happy said back.

"Thank for helping me with th-" before I could finish what I was saying a certain someone came in to her apartment.

"Natsu what are you doing in here, more importantly what are you doing with my book"

"Oh Lucy you me- this is yo- I had no- Bye now"

And with that I jumped out the window in her room while screeming "HAPPY RUN" but he never came
After 15 muinets of running away from lucy she finally stopped running after me, but i didnt stop for I knew that she was up to somthing so I went to the ony place where I knew I could find some help.

-------

Erzas POV

"HE WHAT" I screamed which made everyone freeze
"Ya its true" lucy said on the phone.
"Dont worry I'll get him back for you with a little bit of help of course" I snickered into the phone.
"Thank you so much I will meet you there, ok? Bye"
"Bye lucy" I said before I hung up

Then I stood on a table automatically getting everyone's attention " WHERE IS NATSU"

"I dont know"

"I thought he was with gray"

"Why do you want to know?"

"He is probably with Lu-"

"Mira, Juvia, Lissana, Levy come here please" I ordered

"Yes Erza?" Mira asked in her normal sweet tone

"Is it about gray-san, is he hurt or in da-"

"Every thing okay?" Levy asked cutting off Juvia

"Based on the tone im guessingits about Natsu" Lissana said with a sigh

"Ladies the reson I called you all over here is because a person who is in our Guild had something taken from them," at this point i started to walk, slowly pacing on the table "now let me ask you this, levy what did lucy promise to you when you first met her" right now all the girls were sitting down, all eyes on levy making her shift uncomfortably. "S-she said that I could be the first one to read her bo- NO you dont mean!" She asked looking up in shock. "Yes Levy I do"

"I dont get it what happened" Lissana said.

"I'll tell you since you weren't here" Mira responded.

"Would do somthing like this?!?" Levy exclaimed.

"So this is about love rival and not gray?" Juvia asked not seeming to happy (😂 you get it happy😅no😥ok😦)

"Thats RIGHT so we all know only one person stupid enough to do this" I yelled not caring if people stared at me. Then as if we practiced it we all said in Union "Natsu."

OMGUMDROP I CANT BELEVE THAT I FINNISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER ITS LIKE I JUST TOOK MY FIRST BABY STEPS ITS SO AMAZING THIS TOOK ME AWHILE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THAT LONG BUT I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER WATCHING THEIR KID OPENING A ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO HARVARD WELL ANYWAY THANK FOR READING MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK IT JUST NEEDS SOME EDITING FIRST ANY MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND SHARE THANKS BBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE