WAIT NATSU

Your pov

It has been one week since I came to fairy tail and everything has been so crazy. I cant believe that Sunu is still stronger than me, I am a dragon slayer after all. "Yo (Y/N) I want to talk to you." Natsu said calling my name. "What do you want" I asked trying to sound a little nice. "I wanted to see if you would like to go on a mission with me." He shouted getting us to receive stares.  gosh I just got here and people probably already think I'm weird.

"Ya sure I guess it wont be so bad, I don't have a team or anything." This could be a great opportunity to show off my strength and test out some spells.

"Ok so we have to catch a monster deep in the caves that has been stealing and looting shiny stuff like crystals and diamonds putting lots of miners out of work." Great so he only wants me there because my magic is 'shiny' "When do we start." "Right now" he grabs my hand and shoots off like a bullet. For most people they would be screaming at him but Sunu dose this a lot so I was chilling.

********2 hour later**********

We came to a damp cave that was very large. "Hellooooooooooooo anybody in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I slapped him on the back of his head. "You idiot don't be loud and get whatever is in there to come after us." He looked sad because I hit him but I didn't care. As we start to walk into the cave I notice a light coming from a crack in the wall. "Natsu over here." I whisper getting his attention. THIS IDIOT KNOCKED DOWN THE WALL THE WHOLE FREAKING WALL. There was a lot of loot in here and I was super shocked when I saw Sunu sitting in the middle of it. "Sunu your the underground thief !" I scream at her. She looks startled and looks around her. "Not again" She says looking tired. suddenly everything makes since. When we were younger Sunu would steal from the rich and give to the poor, never getting caught. All of the reports about the loud roars were her snoring the girl sounds like a tractor.

"You sleep steal?" I said not really that surprised. "Well I though that my Stealing days were over but I guess not so who cares." What am I gonna' tell our employer!?! 

~~~~~~~~TIMES SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: THE SUPER LAZY AUTHOR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's pov

I cant believe that we were able to lie our way out of that little mess. Sunu and (Y/N) are so bad and super scary. "Flame brain are you listening to me." Ice princess yelled at me (for those of you who don't know that is Gray) "Sorry Ice princess but I was thinking" I said back dozing of again. "Never thought I would see the day" Ezra chuckled. "Where is Lucy?" I asked hopping to mess with her. 

"She went on a job with Wendy and Sunu." Gray said dryly. "Well bye this has been boring now I'm going to destroy some stuff." I said walking out with everyone face palming. They all act as If I'm an Idiot and I don't understand anything but I do, they just don't get me that's all. I know I'm going to mess with Lucy while she is gone because why not. I have no clue where happy is I think he is talking to (Y/N) Exceed. Its good that there is another girl to keep Carla company. 

I jump into Lucy's apartment through the window. Ok lets see what can I take. There is a little wooden box filled with letters. Ok I will take this or maybe I should just take the letters and leave the box to see if she notices. Yep I will do that.

I quickly leave and make sure that everything was in its place before I
go. While walking back to the guild I notice a certain blond and take off running hopping not to be seen.

Third person pov
Natsu takes off runnig hopping not to be seen by lucy who got back early from her mission.  "I wonder what happened while I was gone?" Lucy wondered. As she walks into her apartment she didn't notice that something was out of place. Meanwhile Natsu has finally made it to the guild and he is chatting up a storm. While talking he over hears Levy talking. "Ya Lucy writes letters to he mom who passed away and she keeps them in a little box." Realization hit Natsu and his mouth went dry. He started to panic and ran out the guild. "I cant face her not after somthing like this, how was I supposed to know!" Punching a wall tears started to streamdown his face. "I have to run and never come back." Knowing that he couldent face Lucy or anyone else Natsu started to run not knowing where he was going or where he would stop he just ran. Little did he know somone wached everything unfold as this all went on. 

"Now that he is out of the way the rest of your guild should be so much more simple."