XXXII.| he means business

June 1997.

Darryl tried his best to pry Jade's arms off of me, so He could get out of the bed without waking her. He had some business to take care of and she couldn't tag along for this.

"Why you get out the bed?" She pouted.
"I gotta go somewhere right quick, I'll be back later baby. You want something back?" Darryl said lacing up his Air Max '95.

"No it's okay. Is Tia gone already?" She asked.

"Nah, I was just about to take her and Pistol home." I said.

"Tell her to stay here with me, I'll take her home later." She said.

"Aight baby." He said walking out the room.

"Ayo P. Let's go I got something to do. Tia, Jade want you to stay here with her. She gon' drop you off later." He said grabbing his keys.

Tia walked into the room and laid down in the bed with Jade.

"Where they going?" Tia asked.

"Girl I don't know." Jade rolled her eyes.

"Aye, don't do allat' I told you I was coming back." Darryl said coming in the room to grab something that Jade couldn't see.

What was he doing?

He kissed her forehead and left out for good this time.
He dropped Pistol off at his car and went to somewhere he hadn't been in a long time, his warehouse.

Once Al left for Atlanta, he became the king of the streets at a young age. He was the only one Al trusted to take over.

"Wassup boss?" Zee approached him as he walked up.

"Wassup. You did what I asked?" He asked walking up to his office space.

"Yeah, but it's something I gotta tell you. Since you been gone that nigga Lamont been cuttin' corners with your money." Zee said.

"I heard. I'll take care of him later, what else is new?" He asked.

"That's is for right now. Where you been at?" He asked.

"Minding my business with my girl, don't worry about me." Darryl laughed.

"She distracting you." Zee laughed.

"Nah she ain't. I'm handling my business with her and handling my business here. You don't worry about what the fuck I be doing, you work for me fuck nigga." He growled.

"Sorry boss. I didn't mean to offend you." He apologized.

"Get out of here and go handle something, before I get mad." Darryl dismissed him from his presence.

"Boss, you're needed in the basement." Another worker called Marquees said.

Darryl walked down into the basement, with knowledge of why he was needed.

"What you need us to do with these niggas?" Million , the bounty hunter said.

"Take the other one out back, leave the other one here. I'll take care of him myself." He laughed.

They took Lamont out to the back and took care of him execution style. Fucking with Patch's money is an unforgivable crime.