XXIV- ready

2 days until prom.

"Your bed is so comfortable." I said getting up out of the bed to get ready to goto school.

"I ain't even gone ask if you slept good, cuz I know you did." Patch laughed.

"How do you know?" I laughed.

"You was all under me." He laughed.

"Sorry I was cold. It felt like Antarctica in here last night." I laughed.

"My bad I was hot." He laughed.

We both brushed our teeth and washed our faces side by side.

I put my hair up in a bun today, I felt like I didn't to do anything because I had to go get it done tomorrow anyway.

"You ready to graduate?" Darryl asked.
"Am I? I'm tired of getting up early." She laughed.

I dressed simple for school today, because I really didn't feel like going, but I will so I can cherish these last two weeks of being a high schooler.

"You ready?" Darryl asked grabbing his keys off the dresser.

"Yeah let me just get my bag." I said grabbing it off his door.

We held hands as we walked to the car and he opened my door.

"Want the top down?" He asked and I nodded my head excitedly.

I crossed my legs and let the wind blow on my skin.

Finally we pulled up to my school and Darryl got out of the car to open my door. I started to wave and walk away but he pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"See you later." He said kissing my lips softly.
"See you later." I repeated.

"Fuck you starin' at?" He said to Quincy who had stopped his whole conversation to watch us.

Quincy didn't say anything, he just smacked his lips and continued talking. With that, Darryl got in his car and drove off.

"Where's Tee?" I asked pistol
She must have heard me because soon as I asked she got out of the car.

"Girl I saw Patch dropping you off. Give me the goods, did you spend the night?" Tia said leaning back in the car.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"What y'all do yesterday?" She asked.

"We went to Rodeo Drive." I said blushing harder than first time.

"Forget all of that. What did y'all do at his house?" She squealed.

"Oh we didn't do anything. All we did was kiss and cuddle. " I smiled.

"May I help you?" I scoffed as Quincy walked up to me.

He started to say something, but it was time to goto class.

Saved by the bell.

Quincy.

I got real beef with this nigga Patch. It ain't even about Jay no more. This nigga disrespectful and I got something for his disrespectful ass. I ain't gone do too much talking because talk is cheap. Fuck that nigga.

Patch.

I feel like Me and Jade are gonna get real serious, real soon.
So before we go down that rode, it's something that I got take care of first. Something that must happen in order for this relationship to continue.

I made this little drive, hoping that I'll be back before she gets out of school, this may take awhile.

"I'm here to visit Al Johnson." I sighed putting my hands on the desk.