XVII.| daddy's home

"Hi we're here to visit Al Johnson." I said walking up to the front.

"Names?" The lady said with and attitude
"Jade Johnson and Tia Jones." I Said sweetly.

"You're both on the list, put this on your shirt then go through security." She said handing us visitor passes.

We had to take off our shoes, belts, watches and purses and put them in this container.
We walked through the metal detector twice and then they patted us down.
Once we were done being patted down they went over us with the metal wand.

S/N: for those who have never visited someone in jail before, they really do all of this and it's soo annoying.

"Hold on, you in the black. I new to pat you down again." He smirked.
The other officers looked at him and laughed.
I walked back, because if I refused they wouldn't let me see my dad. They can be real assholes on here.

I walked back and stood on the mat.
Instead of patting me like he was supposed to, he was rubbing on me. Rubbing his hands down my but , my thighs and my breasts.

I was so uncomfortable that tears started to well up in my eyes.
I fucking hate the police, always abusing their power.

"Look like she's carrying something, we're gonna have to do a strip search." He said biting on his bottom lip.
My eyes widened at the words strip search.
"Thomas, that's enough." An older black officer said.
"Go right in." He said handing me my shoes.

"You alright?" Tia asked as we approached the vending machines.
I nodded my head trying to hold the tears in my eyes.

I got my dad a Twix, some skittles and a sprite because those are his favorite junk foods.
We walked up to the second desk , where they let us know what kind of visits we get.

"Inmate?" The lady asked pushing up her glasses as she looked down at the paper.
"Al Johnson." I sniffled.

"He just been allowed contact visits, so you'll make a right and goto those wooden tables outside." She pointed.

"This man has a lot of women visitors. What is he a pimp?" She laughed.

"I wouldn't know, he's my dad." I said dryly.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm always talking shit. You do kind of look like him." She laughed.

"Enjoy your visit." She yelled as we walked away.
We went outside and sat at the table farthest from the guards desk because of what we would be talking about.

It took him about 20 minutes to come out.
Finally he came out with the little white jumpsuit on.
Even though he was locked up , he still looked nice.

I stood up and gave him a hug and he hugged Tia as well.

"Sorry it took so long I was showering. You should have told you were coming. I'd look better." He laughed.

I laughed faintly and he looked at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked away.
"I miss you." I said rubbing my hands on my pants.
"I miss you too , but I know you didn't drive all the way over here because you missed me." He said touching my hand.

"Erica been sending you money?" He asked.
"No sir." I responded.
"Ima have to slap the fuck outta her." He said shaking his head.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said.
"Kevin came to the house the other day. He said that he was gonna come back and that he was going to get me. He said that he was going to come when I least expected it." I said nervously.

"Oh yeah. I got something for his lil Bitch ass. You remember patch?" He asked popping skittles into his mouth.

"I do. My momma used to talk to him." Tia said.
"She sure did. You know where his warehouse at right?" He asked Tia.
"Yeah I think so, if not I'll ask my momma." She said.

"Nah, don't get your momma involved. You know she talk too much. It's at the end of king street behind the blue store." He said.

"Go there when you leave here. Tell him that I said he still owe for 88' and he'll know exactly what you're talking about. Tell him everything and I'll call tomorrow at 8:30 to see how everything goes. Aight?" He said looking up at me.

"I've got it dad." I said nodding my head.
"Did Doris make your prom dress?"he asked.
"Yes sir." I responded.

"You going with your boyfriend?" He asked.
"I don't know." I sighed.
"What you mean you don't know? I gotta kill him too?" He said low but loud enough for us to hear.
"Yes." Tia blurted out before I could say anything.

I turned to her gave her a look. I know she cares but sometimes she just needed to keep her mouth shut.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"He's cheating." I said sadly.
"And with a Junior." Tia added.

"I know Ima regret asking you this question because you're my baby, but do y'all have sex?" He asked.
"Yes sir." I said nervously.
"Do y'all use protection?" He asked.
"Sometimes." I sighed.
"Jade. You mean to tell me that you've been letting him fuck you raw while he fucking somebody else?" He asked.

I put my head down because I felt bad. I felt stupid. I tried my best not to cry but it didn't work.

"Look, I'm not going to fault you for it, because you didn't know. You don't have anybody around to teach you that, and I know how boys can be." He said putting his hand on top of mine.

"I ain't gone sit here and tell you nothing negative because everyone makes mistakes but you don't have to let him treat you like that. Fuck that lil nigga, I'm sure you got all the little niggas in the school chasing you." He laughed.

I laughed weakly and wiped my face.

"Your visit is over in 5 minutes." A guard said walking over to our table.

"You be safe alright. I love you."he said hugging me.
I hugged him back and laid my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too" I said.

We pulled back from each other and started to go out separate ways.
"Make sure you handle that. I'll call Erica tomorrow and send me y'all prom pictures." He yelled before they closed the doors.

"Bye daddy." I screamed.

We walked back through the building and that same officer kept staring at me.

"We going to go see patch now?" Tia asked.
"Yeah, but we got something else to do too." I said opening my car door.
"Have you and Marvin ever had sex?" I asked.
"No we only went to the formal together. Why?" She asked.

"I gotta plan." I smiled.

"Ima show Quincy ass." I said starting up my car.

The next few chapters about to be DRAMAAA !!! Is y'all ready or is y'all ready?
Also would y'all like two short updates every week or one long update every once in awhile for this book?