XXVI.| prom night - 2.

The limo stopped and we arrived at prom. Darryl helped Jade out of the car and Pistol did the same for Tia.

They walked in arm and arm and everyone looked. Jade knew that people were whispering about her because she showed up with somebody other than Quincy, but she didn't care , it was fuck Quincy.

"You want to dance?" Pistol asked.
"Yeah." Jade smiled.

Once they got to dance floor, the song changed to a slower one.
"I like this song." Darryl whispered to Jade wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Me too." She smiled.

They swayed back and forward dancing to every song that came on for the next 30 minutes.

"I'll be back baby. I gotta use the restroom." He said pulling back.
"Aight. Ima go sit down." She said walking away.

Darryl walked into bathroom and did what he had to do. He walked over to sink and started to wash his hands , when he saw somebody walk into the mirror behind him.

It was Quincy.

He put the barrel of his gun to the back of Darryl's head.
Darryl didn't say anything he just started laughing.

"Turn around bitch nigga." Quincy growled and Darryl turned around to face him.
Darryl went into his pocket and took his gun out also and put it to Quincy's chin.

"You couldn't have thought that I was gone come on here not strapped, fuck you thought bitch nigga." Darryl laughed.

Darryl's gun was much bigger and could do more damage to than Quincy's could. One shot in the chin and his brain would be all over the bathroom.

"Put that shit up, bitch nigga you ain't gone do shit with it. If I ain't give a fuck about Jade, I'd shoot this fucking prom up and kill you and everybody in this bitch." He said pressing it harder into his chin.

"Listen to me fuckboy and you listen well." He said pulling another gun out of his back pocket and pointing it at his temple.

"I already told your ass I ain't nothing to play with. Now this what you bouta do. Take that lil wack ass gun and put back in your pocket. Go out there find you a new bitch to bother cuz Jade ain't stutting you. That's me now. That's my pussy. You got that?" He growled.

Quincy didn't say anything so he took his gun off safety and cocked it like he was going to shoot him.

"I said you got that?" He growled.
Quincy nodded his head and he let him go. Quincy put his gun back and walked out of the bathroom.

Darryl fixed his shirt and his jacket and put both of his guns back in his pants. He washed his hands and made himself look presentable so that he could go back to Jade.

He walked out and sat down next to Jade.
"What took you so long baby?" She asked.
"There was a line. My bad." He said wrapping his arm around her and kissing the side of her head.

Quincy walked by and Darryl tapped his pocket letting Quincy know that he wasn't playing.

"You want to dance again?" He whispered in her ear.
She nodded her head and they walked to the dance floor.

Cherish The Day by Sade came on and Darryl and Jade started to dance seductively with each other.

Darryl grabbed her butt with both of his hands and pulled her close to  him. She rested her head on his shoulder and he started to suck on her neck.

Jade moaned in his ear.
"I'm ready to leave." She whispered.

"Aight. Let me go let them know." Darryl said and walked to the table where Pistol and Q were.

"Aye P, we bouta dip. Jade ready to go." He said and both Tia and Pistol knew what was about to go down.

"Aight. Y'all can take the limo. We'll ride with this nigga." He said.

Darryl grabbed her hand and they walked out to the limo.
The limo drove them to Darryl's house and once they go in the house they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"Come here." Darryl said pulling Jade up from the bed.
He unzipped her dress and it dropped to the floor.

He turned her around and unsnapped her bra.
Jade wrapped her arms around herself covering her breasts.

"You ain't gotta hide from me." He said pulling her arms down.
He grabbed her closer to him and started to explore her mouth with his tongue.

He pulled back and kissed her from from her lips to her stomach.

He got down on his knees and pulled her underwear down her legs and kissed her between her thighs.
He couldn't think of why Jade had self esteem problems, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
Finally he raised up from the floor and picked her up laying her down on the bed.
This time he wanted to take it slow with her, so he wouldn't wear her out.

He grabbed her legs and put them at his sides, so that he would be placed directly at her center.
She started to unbutton his shirt, she was ready for him , but he wasn't ready to give her his all just yet.

He put her legs up onto his shoulders and started to suck on clit, holding her legs on his shoulders so that she couldn't move.

She grabbed the sheets moaning his name. He continued sucking on it until she was begging for him to stop.

Finally he pulled off his pants and dropped them on the floor.
He placed her legs on his sides and slid into her with ease.

She closed her eyes tightly and held onto him, because she wasn't used to his size yet.

He wasn't moving yet, because he wanted her to get used to him being inside of her.

"Please go slow." She begged.
"I got you. Relax." He said holding himself up with the palms of his hands.

He started to give her slow and deep strokes pushing her g-spot with every move.

"Darryl, it hurts." She whined.

He pulled out to give her a break and slid back in, going slower this time. She started to get more comfortable with him , so she started grinding against him.

He turned around, laying her flat on her stomach and slid into her once more. This was a position she couldn't get out of, he didn't want her to run from him.

He was all in, giving her every inch of him. He laid down on top of her kissing her to ease her pain.

"I'm cumming." She moaned.

"Cum for me." He whispered in her ear.  She came and pulled out of her releasing on her butt, then slapping it. 

He kissed her forehead and laid down next to her.
"Jade?" He called.
"Huh?" She responded.
"Would you think I was crazy if I told you that I love you already?"He said wrapping his arms around.

"Yeah, I'm nobody to love." She sighed.
"Don't say that. I don't know why you think like that. As you beautiful as you are , you should be feeling yourself all the time." He said.

She started blushing and kissed his cheek then straddled him.

Round 2?