I saw his fingers go limp around the steering wheel after my outburst. His eyes were now wide and his face was turning pale by the second. A lump had appeared on his throat.

I looked at the front, squeezed my eyes shut as a tear rolled down my eye.

"I need to go back to Stef to try and repair the damages you've caused," I said coldly, reaching out to open the car door but soon realized I couldn't.

Devon had locked the doors of the car.

"You're not going anywhere but coming with me," I heard him say, as he started the engine of the car.

"You can't be serious!" I retorted, meeting his eyes fiercely. "Do you think I'd go anywhere with you after what you've done?!! And did you even look at Stef? If you didn't, let me tell you she was in pieces!"

But Devon paid no heed. The muscles of his face had turned stiff and his fingers once again closed around the steering wheel in a crude manner as he drove us roughly out of the parking lot ignoring all my words of protest.

"What's going on, Devon? Are you gonna apologize to Stef and Adam or not?!" I asked, appalled and frustrated.

Again no answer. I hate it when he doesn't speak when he needs to!

Devon was driving on the roads at a near reckless speed. I was whispering silent prayers that he wouldn't drive any faster than he currently was. The last thing I wanted was the car ramming into a tree. I let out a breath of relief when we pulled up outside his house across the woods unhurt.

But Devon got off the car and slammed the car door shut behind him as though he'd forgotten I was there.

If patience had limits, mine didn't know of any now.

"Devon, wait!" I shouted, following him inside his house. He stopped but didn't turn to look at me.

"If you don't remember let me break this to you that I didn't come here by choice, you got me along," I said, staring fiercely at his back. "You decide what you want first. Do you want me here or do I leave which I'd be very happy to do."

He didn't answer neither made any movement. He just stood there like a statue.

"Fine, then. I'll leave." I turned around to the door and started walking out.

"No, don't go! No!"

I heard Devon shout from behind. Soon I felt his grip around my arm. He spun me around to face him and the next moment, his lips crashed onto mine. My breaths faltered and I stumbled backwards due to his force and passion but his hands closed around my lower back to steady me. Unable to fight off the hot teases of his mouth, I clutched his shoulders and we kissed passionately. I can't even put in words the things his wild fiery tongue did to my mouth, I couldn't feel my feet anymore.

The next thing I knew I was lying on the couch and he was over me. Devon groaned against my tongue as I gripped his hair and kissed him harder.

Devon always drove me high and wild. I gasped for air when his mouth suddenly left mine.

"I can't live without you. I-I..." I heard him say hoarsely against the skin of my shoulders. I closed my eyes and wriggled under him, moaning softly, as his hot wet mouth teased every sensitive spot on my neck and shoulders while his one hand went inside my top...

I didn't know for how long we lay there making out on the couch. Devon got me to be such a terrible friend. I should have been looking out for Stef but instead I was tempted to get on top of him and kiss him sexily all over like a bad girl which I did. The guilt of not being there for my best friend kept on accumulating at the back of my conscious but it could do nothing to get me stop being so crazy for Devon.

"We-We should stop now," I managed to croak against his sinful lips when he got on top of me again. "I need to check on Stef."

He reluctantly left my mouth and got off me. When I stood on my feet, I was a bit wobbly.

Devon wrapped a hand around my midriff from behind, stabilizing me. My breaths hitched feeling his mouth on my ear.

"Why do you have to go, baby? We could be on the couch for the rest of the day and do a lot more dirtier stuff," he whispered darkly causing my spine to tingle in desire.

"Shut up, Devon," I reprimanded him, freeing myself from his hold and started to adjust my clothes and hair which were in a mess.

As I walked over to his front door, I caught my flushed face in the mantle mirror. I turned around to look at Devon. He was stood looking at me bearing a cocky smile with his shirt half buttoned. There were visible marks on his chest which I knew I had caused....

Our eyes met again. His orbs looked so dark like he was holding something back in the shadows....

And then all of a sudden, I was hit by a feeling. It was the same vibe I got when I'd seen Devon for the first time. The feeling of enigma. The feeling that he just might not be good for me.

But then again, Devon could have very easily taken my v-card today. I would have readily allowed him to have his way with me. But then he didn't do any such deed.

So the fact remains. I didn't know how to understand Devon Parker.

VOTE. SHARE. COMMENT.