9. "Tell me the truth"

Jason's POV

    "It's bullshit man" I said to Ryan, placing the blunt in between my lips and taking another drag. "I know but, you really need to calm down" he said, reaching over and taking the blunt from me.

I then realized that this is my third blunt and I was holding my fist into a ball, ready to hit something or someone. Everything about the Kaylee and Bryant situation was driving me insane. I wanted to rip his head off of his shoulder and kick it like a soccer ball. 

"I can't just calm down. He hits her and she doesn't deserve that. She- she's" he cut me off "A girl you like but you won't admit to it?" He said, his eyebrows raising, telling me he knew he was right.

"I don't like her" I mumbled grabbing the blunt back from him and getting another hit. "Dude, think about it" He said grabbing it back from me before I could hit it.

"She's dating another guy, a guy that can touch her, kiss her, make out with her, have sex with her, and you can't because you won't admit that you like her. Now, let's drop this because you know I'm right and watch the game" he said, taking one last hit before putting it out.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to think about it anymore.

Yeah she's gorgeous, and she has a perfect body, perfect plump lips, a neck you can't resist. You remember that night in her room, her moaning from your touc-

No Jason, stop. You don't like her, you are just protecting her like John told you to do. Yes, protective.

What if you love her though? I mean, you've known her for a while, you know everything about her. You love looking at her and listening to her talk and laugh. You hate seeing her cry and want to kill the one that makes her cry.

Stop, you don't love people. You don't know what love is, your own father abandoned you, how could you ever possibly know what love is like? Natalie left you for someone else, she never truly loved you.

I sighed running my hands over my face, trying to get the voices inside of my head to stop. Although I had known her for a while, that didn't mean I loved her. It makes me mad when someone hurts her of course, but my job is to help in the gang and to watch over her, to make sure no one ever hurts her. So, when I found out that Bryant was abusing her, I felt as though I was failing at my job.

I want to end his life for what he has been doing to her. There no telling how many times or how long he has been doing this. What if he's forcing her to do things with him.

"I have to go" I said as I read the time on my phone, seeing it was already four o'clock and I needed to be back at the house by four thirty since John is taking Heather on a date after an argument yesterday.

I stood up, turning towards Ryan who had also stood and held my hand up, us doing our handshake. I then grabbed my keys out of my pocket and made my way out of the front door and to my Audi, sitting perfectly waiting for me.

I got in my car, cranking it before leaning my head back on the headrest for a second and sighing. I needed to figure out a way to get Kaylee to confess what he is doing to her. And I also needed to get her to tell John as soon as possible so we can put an end to it. An end to Bryant. 

I made my way down the road in deep thought of all the ways I could get her to tell me. I could threaten her but her own boyfriend, if you want to call him that, is threatening her enough. I could beg her, which she would love to see but McCann men never beg, they simply get what they want.

Except for when it comes to Morgan women. Those women are stubborn and don't give in easily at all, which is a good thing when it comes to certain things. But Bryant abusing her isn't one of those things. The minute she tells me that she needs my help, I am jumping to help, to end him.