6. "I'm Bryant"

Kaylee's POV

I walked down the stairs, taking the slowest steps possible before my dad turned around and pursed his lips, I felt my eyes slowly starting to fill with tears until I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder.

I turned to see Allison standing there with a small smile, me turning and giving her a tight hug. We soon pulled away from one another and I walked up to the door where my dad and Jason stood, along with Cameron and my brother.

"We are meeting everyone else there, but we need to leave now" My dad said, me nodding and turning back to see my mom with tears in her eyes as she walked up to me. "I'm going to be okay mom, they are going to keep me safe" I whispered to her, her letting out a sob while squeezing my tighter.

"I gotta go, I love you" I said, pulling away and looking at her once more, before turning and walking towards the door. The thought of Martins plan being more planned out than ours, made me want to crawl into a hole and never come out, but I needed to do this to keep me and my family safe.

"Wait, I'm coming too" I heard behind me as I walked to my car. I turned and seen Allison walking towards the van with the guys, me stopping and looking over at my dad. "Are you sure you want to Allison? I know she's your best friend but-" my dad started but she cut him off. "But nothing, now let's go" she said, opening the door and jumping in.

I got in my car, pulling out of my driveway and following behind my dad and the rest of the crew to Martins building.

When we pulled up to Martins, my dad parked off the road and pulled into the woods, backing his van to where no one could see them but to where he could pull straight out once we were done. I continued driving and pulled up to the back of the building.

Soon, the door opened and Martin stepped out. He was wearing a grey suit with his hair styled with so much gel that even high winds couldn't move a single strand.

I turned my car off, opening the door and stepping out slowly. I surely wasn't dressed up like him at all. I had on some leggings, a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of vans. He walked over to me with that same stupid smirk that he always has, plastered on his face.

He looked around, making sure that I hadn't brought anyone with me. He took a look inside if my car, then looked back at me.

"I'm so glad that you decided to show up and all by yourself like a big girl" He said, taking another step towards me and continuing "now come show me how much of a big girl you really are" He said, pulling me to him by my waist and guiding me to the building.

"Martin" I said, finally speaking once we had gotten in and he had shut the door. "How can I help you sweetheart?" He asked as he pulled a chair up to me. "What is it that you want from me exactly?" I asked, him pushing me down onto the chair and wrapping tape around them a couple times.

"Well, we are getting straight to it huh" He asked, squatting down and taping my ankles to one another. He stood back up and walked over to his desk, sitting the tape down then turning back towards me, leaning himself against the desk.

"There are multiple things that I want from you, one of them being mine" He said, me furrowing my eyebrows. "I'm seventeen Martin, not even out of high school yet and you want me to be with you? A fifty eight year old?" I asked, him smirking once again.

"That's the thing with making someone yours, I can make you mine in more ways than one. I could get you to marry me, I could adopt you, or since you're so young" He said, cutting himself off and walking up to me, placing a hand on each side of me and bending down so his face was directly in front of mine and continuing "I could get you pregnant".