Unexpected Help

"You really don't like Bhai. Or do you?" kavya asked me this question again.

"I've been telling you this since I've entered this room. if you ask me again then I swear that I will kill you and make sure that you have watch all my favorite movies before going to hell." I said with irritation.

"You are really cruel. But you know na why I am asking you same question again and again. I just want to be sure you know."

"ok got it. but now you are irritating and I'm telling you one last time that I don't like Karan bhai at all. He is like a big brother to me and I also know that he loves Zara." She nodded to my response.

"please put some good music on. I am bored with just sitting there and applying nail paint on my nails." I asked her.

She said 'ok' and seconds later our favorite Band's song start playing..... we looked at each other and sing with lyrics. Yeah, we'll be doing what we do. Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too. Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do. Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight. Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. And never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some and live while we're young...

I was dancing on the bed while she was damaging the couch. If any one look at us right now they won't believe that we are medical interns. And 23 years old. But we don't care when it's about our one direction.

"Grow up you both idiots." We heard Kavya's elder brother Karan bhai's voice. Kavya rolled her eyes while I was thinking we are pretty much insane together.

Right now I am at Kavya's home to do most important work in whole universe. "Time pass." Yeah I was getting hell bored at home so I came here to kill the time. When I came here we overheard her parents talking about me and karan bhai getting married. Oh hell never I am going to marry and I know Karan bhai share the same feelings.

When song ended and other one started she sat beside me and said while looking at hands "Here goes our all hard work. But for 1D we'll do anything."

"I agree with you dear." I said to her.

"I'll order pizza. What you want?" She asked me. 'I told her whatever she is ordering same for me.' she nodded.

"Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi, Tune aake bin kiraaye ye jagah li"

This song makes me drift to the same memory I can't forget even though I try. Ok that's a plan lie because I don't want to and I don't think so I will ever forget that day.

Flashback

"bhaiya do it quick na." really I am getting impatient now. I am standing here for like fifteen minutes and this shopkeeper is busy attending other customer who came after me.

I am at a medical store buying medicines for my careless roommate and best friend who got sick after our ice cream party back at college canteen. Really don't make sense, same to me too. So now I am waiting for this 'medical store wale bhaiya' to give my medicine and injection, wearing a short and crop top with my messed up bun looking like an idiot. I look up at that man who causes me to wait for my turn but the truth is I was here before him.

It's heights for patience. "Oh mister who the hell do you think you are. Keeping me wait for my turn while I was here before you and you shopkeeper bhaiya you should give me first my things not his."

That man is actually cute looking hot guy but not my type just ignored me. really he ignored me, Sanyukta Rajput. How dare he?

"I was asking you something are you deaf?" I asked that man again. Finally he turns to me and said "I am sorry miss but right now I need these things ASAP. It can cause someone's death if I didn't reach on time. I hope you don't mind me getting these."