Meeting Him

3rd update in a week. i am so awesome :V

.......................

No this can't happen. I mean really, how when why? I am shocked. I had a feeling that something will happen but never thought this will happen. I mean I don't know what should I say? After two years he is in front of me looking as handsome as hell. I cannot believe it's really he who I always wished to meet.

"What the hell Sanyu come out of your daydream and look there he is." I heard kavya saying this but didn't pay any attention to her.

She slapped my hand and that's when I come into reality and realize he is real, not my dream. "what" I asked her annoyed. Really she doesn't need to hit to hard. "Aman?" who??? "duffer idiot you forget about Aman." She yelled at me and that's when my mind worked.

I look at his direction and realized Aman is standing beside him. Without looking at her I asked "are you talking about the guy I am looking at?"

"yes I am talking about the guy who is standing beside that hot guy you were ogling before." WHAT??

"I wasn't ogling at him ok." I said but maybe it's wrong.

"Yeah whatever."

"wait he is Aman." I told her when my mind finally worked and put two and two together.

"Duh, he is." She didn't get me what I was saying. 'cause you are not making sense.' Not again my consciousness.

"Kavya I mean that he is Aman, the same one I met two years back and the guy according to you I was ogling at is the greatest mister sadu akdu i-have-too-much-ego." And that's when she got what I meant.

"no way." Kavya said with disbelief. "yes way." I told her.

"He is coming this way." I can sense her nervousness with every step Aman takes forward to come where we are standing. I saw mister-whose-name-I-still-don't-know telling something to Aman and moved other way. Why? I want to scream. But then I thought he is probably ignoring me because maybe he thinks I will tell everyone that I helped him with bullet. But wait why I would tell anyone and why I am assuming what he might be thinking. It's so freaking confusing. God ji you are cruel and turning an innocent girl into insane one. Just look at this cute face *make-cute-face* how can you God ji.

"hello." What? I heard Aman's voice. What? He is already standing in front of us. 'if you pay more attention to your surrounding instead of your own non sense talk then you will realize what's happening around you.' Why the hell my own bitty self need to remark. 'because I am more intelligent then you.' No way I can.......

I heard aman's voice asking me something "Miss Sara? Where are you lost?"

"voh I umm. Nice to meet you talk to you later. Enjoy your party. And yeah take your fiancé away from me. bye." I rushed from there obviously leaving a fuming and nervous Kavya with Aman. I know I should be there greeting him nicely but I just get all confused and don't know what because of the person I was thinking and certainly I found him starring at me. And it affects me in some weird kind of way.

He is standing across the room talking with one of the CEO, if I remember correctly when Kavya told me about the important peoples in this party. But his gaze is making me feel shiver. I think I should hide before he sees me making fun of myself. 'Really but if I remember correctly it was you who was practically dying to meet him.' whatever my thoughts.

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and heard the voice of a person whom I don't want to see tonight. Kaushi -_-

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here all alone. I should give you company." That cocky smirk I hate too the core of my heart. I want to pour this drink on his face but unfortunately I can't because I need to behave nice around him otherwise Kavya will think I still get affected by his presence.