Lunch date

I just can't believe that I did fix a 'date' with Randhir. I mean it's not date but kind of, yeah may be. let just forget about it and think what I am going to wear because I have only one hour to be ready. last night after listening to my dad's conversation with Sambhav I was to curious to know about Randhir that leads me to search him on internet.

indeed there were a lot of news confirming his connection with gangs and mafia though it doesn't bother me. what makes me call him was the news about girls are trying to get his attention even for a night only. I mean really? that's pathetic. Even models are in line to impress him.

'Actually you just get jealous when you saw that picture where model Sheetal was all over him.' oh please voices in my head stop objecting me.

'yeah whatever.' 'same to you' I argue with my consciousness.

30 minutes nonstop music and messed up room, I'm ready. "Mere phone me teri photo mummy puche beta kon hai." (I've photo of yours in mine phone, Mom is asking who is he?) I sing along with the lyrics blasting in my room. I took my car keys, sunglasses because it's sunny day and my side bag with my mobile phone.

I love to listens music all the time. I don't think I need any reason to listen it because I always found one. When I was driving to Randhir's office I felt that someone is keeping an eye on me. Really weird right. I shrugged the feeling of being watched and concentrate on drive.

I parked my car in the parking lot. "take a deep breath" I told myself and did it. Excitement or may be nervousness getting into me but I know one thing for sure whenever I'm excited or nervous I always end up doing something great. Note my sarcasm.

Before exiting my car, I turned my mobile's sound profile to silent. I don't want any disturbance at all....and stop smirking. -_-

I was checking my phone for last time when I bumped into someone. I was going to apology but the one with whom I bumped rudely said "watch where you going?" and went away. Weird, not because he was rude or what but he was wearing an hoodie that wasn't necessary at all. It's like he was hiding his face.

Forgetting about it I moved toward receptionist. Sometime I think why girls need to put so much makeup on. I mean they look pretty with what they are and how they are. The girl at reception looks like typical make up faced and mean. But I am no one to judge anyone.

"How can I help you?" she asked with polite tone. I think I was wrong in judging her. That's why people say 'don't judge a book by its cover.'

"I'm here to see Mr. Shekhawat." I told her with the same nice tone. But I think I judge her too soon because now she was looking at me from top to bottom, like analyzing me. And I don't get why the hell she is smirking at me. She needs to keep her inner thoughts to herself and not to show everyone. -_-

"Do you have any appointment Miss?" I want to scream wipe that bitch smirk off of your face but then I realize I called Randhir not his PA so probably I don't have any registered appointment. And moreover I don't need appointment to see him. 'yeah right he is boyfriend right.' shut up you snarky me and keep that thought aside. -_-

"I asking you something?" I heard her rude voice again.

"Just tell me where his cabin is? I know him personally so I won't need any appointment. And moreover he knows I am coming today to meet him" I told her. I am frustrated with myself. Last night we talk for an hour ad I still didn't ask him about where I can find him today. Stupid me. 'finally you agree.' never and I won't admit it to you dear me.

"This won't work here Miss. Everyday a new girl come here and claims that she know him personally but they are just waiting for an opportunity." did she indirectly called me an opportunist? Me, Sanyukta Rajput. -_-