Unexpected

Fear. Fear of getting caught is something is terrible but yet thrilling and exciting too. But still in which situation we are right now is anything but funny. And we stand for me and Kavya. Standing at the back side of the house and thinking a way to get in. without getting caught. When Kavya told me what she wants to do tonight I thought it will be fun but let me tell you it's more like going to a lion's den and inviting your own death. Ok that's little too much to say but still it's not like we are walking in the park.

You are probably like what the hell is happening than its my pleasure to tell you that we are secretly sneaking into Aman's or I say mister RSS's house. Oh my god I just love his name. back to the telling you why we are here then Kavya told me that she like Aman but wants to do some research or I should say spy on him. so we are getting into his house and see if there is anything which means he is not loyal kind of thing. sometime I think we should be in CID or may be in RAW instead of being doctors.

"Why the hell they have watchman even at backside of their house?" Kavya whined and I looked at the security guard or watchman whatever he is.

"How you are damn sure that he is watchman not security guard or may be body guard or may be a spy like us?" I asked her. see I have amazing brain that works all the time. I am so proud of me.

"Are we going to discus if he is watchman or security guard right now?" Kavya said to me while giving her favorite side look saying shut-the-F-up.

"I've an idea." She said suddenly causing me a mini heart attack. Wearing a black identical hoodies with jeans we are looking like thief but the difference is we don't have any weapon beside our sandals. I think they didn't count as one right.

"And what is it?" I asked her.

"I'll go and busy that watchman and you should enter the house ok? And I will come after finding an opportunity soon." She told me her plan. Really her plan.

"Really. It's your plan because if I remember correctly then I was the one who told you same just ten minutes ago." I gave her oh-really-look. She smiled sheepishly and said "No you told me that YOU will busy that watchman and I will be the one entering in house first. Okeyy both are different things." Now I know why we are best friends. -_-

"whatever" I murmured and going to take say something but before that she walked toward her pray as known as watchman also. I saw her taking her mobile and doing something when she was just behind that man. What she is going to do is obviously will be fun to watch because whenever she decide something she will do something really stupid though. Just like me.

I moved behind a tree present at the back yard and hide there for a while and look at her. she was standing just behind that man and he even doesn't acknowledge her. three cheers for our hide and seek game.

I saw her tapping that man's shoulder and faintly heard lines "Gumnaam hai koi, badnaam hai koi. Kaun hai voh kisko kharab anjaan hai koi." [It's someone anonymous, it's someone who is defamed. No one knows who he is, it's someone unknown] Ahh I just love this song.

Watchman's scream filled my ears. I don't know how she managed to stay still without flinching or laughing at that poor man. I moved forward without getting notice and heard her voice saying "Bhaiya kya aapko pata hai shamshaam kaha hai?"[Do you know where cemetery is?] she said this oh-so-horrible-and-chudail-types-of-voice and if I was in watchman's place I would probably laughed my asses off because of how funny she sounded but watchman get terrified. Really I don't believe this.