Colors

He sat on his and took out a little box. When he opened it, I was shocked, so happy and feeling love. It's like my dream to marry a prince charming is coming true.

"Will you like to spend your whole life with me?"

I was in total love. It's perfect. The arrangement of balloons, candles and night sky is so overwhelming.

"Ye....." I was about say yes but then I heard a gunshot and yelling of my mumma???? Wait what the hell is mom doing here?

"Get up Sara beta. It's 10:30 and Kavya is already here, she is waiting for......" she didn't complete her sentence instead I feel my cover was snatched from me. I look up to the person who apparently 'take' my quilt away from me. and no surprise it's her. My annoying but best friend for life Kavaya.

"Can't you wait for me to wake up properly?" I asked her rubbing sleepy eyes. "And good morning mumma and thank you for waking me up." I said last part glaring at Kavya. Mom laugh at my comment toward Kavya and exit the room not before wishing me good morning and kissing my forehead.

"Good morning to you too you sleepy head." Kavya said to me and sit on the bed. She was looking at me for long now. I know I look like a mess right now but it's not good to stare at any person.

"What?" I asked her.

"What do you mean by what? We are going to mall and you are not even ready." She is really a shopping freak. I rolled my eyes and said. "it's 10:30 and shop owners are not your boyfriends so they will open it for you."

"whatever. Get ready I'm waiting for you downstairs and obviously eating that tasty breakfast aunty had made for me." sometime I think my mom loves her more than me.

"I know you are still on bed. Move your lazy ass." I heard her voice from downstairs. Wait when did she left? But she knows me very well.

When I finished getting ready I went to dining area where Kavya was eating like she has been starved for days and dad and mom was amused to see her doing this. the reason why we are best friends is that we both are weird as hell. I ran to my seat and start attacking the food.

"Food isn't going anywhere." My mum told laughingly.

"And manners Sanyukta." My dad told me in a stern tone. I choke my food and start coughing.

"Really dad. Please stop trying to act like you are a strict dad because everyone knows that Viraaj Singh is anything but strict. Ok. And your lovely daughter has inherited your traits more than mother." My dad is world's best dad. He is my world. I love him so much. At the age of 22 I still feel that I am daddy's girl and will always be. He is so awesome and cool dad anyone can ask for. Being a business man it was not easy to spend time with family but he did. He gave us all the time we needed.

"I act more mature than you do despite being twins." My younger brother Sambhav point out and yeah it's hundred percent true.

"oh whatever you still are younger than me." you see we're twins and I am five minutes older than him and irritates him a lot. And I love to irritate people. Isme kick hai boss. I love Salman. J

"So you are going to attend party tonight or like always escape from it to." Hayee everyone knows me so well. Note my sarcasm.

"Yeah Sambhav unfortunately this she devil sitting over there had blackmailed me.... and I don't have any other option now." By the end of the sentence everone was laughing and Kavya was sending me deadly glares.

You see my father is well known businessman and my brother help him now with work. I wasn't interested in working at all so I did what I want to. I've graduated a week ago and now I'm a doctor. I love to help people so I choose this field to work for. My parents supported my decision so as Kavya's. we both are friends since childhood. We meet on my and sambhav's birthday party where she came along with her parents and since that day we are inseparable.