Prolgue

Life is so strange, takes unexpected turns sometime become a riddle we need to solve. We meet a lot of peoples some of them just leave their memories with just one look. You have that uncontrollable desire to have them for yourself only. You just want them at any cost. But that doesn't mean you go stalking them or just kidnap that person. Hell nooo.... But sometime when feelings overpower your brain and makes you do the things what your heart desire you realized you commit a mistake, but a very beautiful one to ever regret. To fall in love...... he is the devil who is preying on his angel.

"It will look great on you Sara." kavya told me while showing the dress. Yes indeed I think it will. I thought the same when I first laid my eyes on this beautiful black dress. I'm excited to go to this party tonight. Please note my sarcasm. I am not the party person actually it's her who is taking no not taking but dragging me there. I had two choice first one that I don't do anything just sit here and she'll kidnap me or else I should be there by myself all dolled up. I know you are probably like I'm boring but it's not true. And between you have been in party or not doesn't make you awesome too. Ok my opinion and humor was terrible I know.

"Kis duniya me khoyi huyi ho?"  (In which university you are lost in?)

"oh my god Kavya.. you have really high pitched voice." I told my bestie.

"yeah whatever you say miss khoyi huyi ladaki. (Miss-lost-girl)" You know that desire when you just want to kill someone but can't cause you also cannot live without them, yeah exactly that's how I'm feeling.

We were just picking more outfits for ourselves that's when I get this weird feeling back of being watched. Its been like one week since I am thinking that someone is keeping an eye on me. and when I told this to Kavya she said you are just being paranoid. No one's watching you and stop reading that stalking fictions........ and somewhere I agree to her.

"I think we had enough of shopping now and should head to home otherwise will be late for party tonight and you will find one more reason to not to go there." See I told you she knows me very well......

Wait but she doesn't know that tonight her life will change. She will meet an important person of her future life. And it will create a new story of weird and strange love.

__________

i hope you all will like this one... and i am going to update it after rakshabandhan and update will be once or twice in a week.

and yeah about her name being Sara then its her nick name. 

Love you............