Challenge

Waiting.... Waiting for him to move his face more close so the distance between our lips will end. I feel it. his soft lips, for a second and everything stop... not like my breath got irregular or heart skip a beat or something else, I mean I didn't feel him anymore near me and I don't know from where I heard "Kala chasma jachda hai, jachda hai gore mukhde pe."

I open my eyes to see that he had moved some steps back and looking with annoyed or irritated or amused I don't know with what expression. I know I am pretty stop starring at me mister. I wanted to scream it but I was so flattered with the fact that we nearly kissed. *control your blush Sanyukta agarwal.* I reminded myself and looked at my mobile phone which I realize was the cause of ending of our almost kiss..... I hate you whoever is calling me.

I want to murder this girl. Seriously Kavya, why you need to call me at that time. now I will surely do this thing in her wedding night. I am so amazing that I am doing future planning.... but it's not about MY wedding night but my best friend's. 'really you should be declared as certified crazy.' shut up my inner voice.

"What?" I said when I attend her call sitting in his wardrobe while he has made his way to couch that was at a side of room.....looking straight to me, like if he moved his gaze I will be disappear in thin air.

"Where the hell are you? Do you even know how worried I am for you? While searching for you, I accidently land in Aman's room." I can clearly hear anger in her voice. Am I in deep shit? I don't know.

"voh.... actually.." I am confused about what should I tell her because he is looking me like I am some kind of prey.

"Ask her if she is ok WHEREVER she is, and if she is really fine and comfortable then be with me for a while." I heard faint voice of Aman and I feel like he know where I am because the way he said 'wherever'. I think I need to stop doing my jasoosi and leave these two love birds alone.

It's too irony because she was the one saying I don't want him, I will reject him and don't remember what else. So much of rejecting Aman. Note my sarcasm. -_-

"Are you there Sara?" I heard her again. "Yeah, and go spend time with Aman now go. Bye." I ended call quickly so they can have their time together and also I can deal with the situation I am in right now.

I am so irritated now. -_- "Stop starring at me like I am a beautiful dress." I yelled with frustration. It's like my yelling doesn't affect him at all, instead it amused him. "I am not joking or anything." I said again and step out of from his oh-so-comfy-wardrobe. I marched toward him with my both hands placed at my hips.

I was standing three steps away from him but when he stands up and I feel intimidated by him. Who won't, because he has this dominating aura that demands respect and cause fear. "You know you did a mistake by coming into a Lion's Den." he said in that low voice that makes me nervous all of a sudden. Breath in and breath out. You are an awesome actress you can fool him that he didn't affect you at all.

"What?"I tried to look shocked. "Is there any lion? if yes then I want to see. I didn't remember when I last saw them or if I even saw them in real." I can win Oscar if I want too. I am so talented. god you have made with so much concentrate, I see.

I hate when he takes his predatory steps toward me. 'you love it.' I get awesome remark by the devil sitting on my left shoulder. I think my angel over the right shoulder is best friend of the devil one because she never objects my devil's remark like television show they do in the show. I will complain about this for sure. -_-

Talking with myself I forget that there is the deadliest devil in front of me, who is circling around me and stand behind. I feel that strange shiver go down through my spine again. I feel him getting closer than before. His hot breath making me feels different things. Isn't it too much of intimacy in just third meeting of ours. What if we have known each other for really long time? I need to stop thinking about that because what my perverted mind is thinking is R rated and I can't share it.