111

Listen to "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle this whole chapter❤️

July 23rd (one direction was made😍😭 & don't even think I won't have a chapter over this😂😂)

My eyes opened quickly causing me to jolt up.
"Whoah, your okay." Chandler held onto my hand.
I looked around to see us driving and I sighed.
"Where are we?" I asked.
And all chandler had to do was smile as we pulled up to a home I never thought I would see again until Thanksgiving or even Christmas.

"Do they know..?" I asked.
Chandler nodded with a sigh as I stared at the house.
So many memories. I smiled a little as chandler tightened my grip.
"Come on." He smiled softly.
I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car.

An oxygen tank was by my side to help me last longer in this world with chandler.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded smiling.
The door flew open and my beautiful Mom came out running for me.
I laughed as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I hugged her back instantly as tears formed in my eyes.
"Aw Sam, I missed you so much." She laughed hugging me tighter.

"I missed you too Mom." I smiled.
I never wanted to let go. I really truly missed her.
"Sam."
I looked up to see my Dad standing there with a smile. I hugged him instantly as he rubbed my back and held me close.
"I missed your wonderful hugs." He chuckled.

I smiled then instantly laughed, pulling away.
"Turned into the fault in our stars, huh?" Mom smiled looking at my tank.
I laughed looking at chandler who was smiling at me a bit.
"Sure did." I smiled.
"Oh come here chandler." Mom laughs and hugs him.

I smiled at there hug and they soon pulled away with teary eyes. Dad then hugs chandler without any hesitation. I smiled and laughed quietly.
They both laughed a bit and pulled away. I smiled as they started carrying the bags in.

"Guys I can help." I freaked.
"I'm not going to make you do it." Chandler laughed and I sighed.
I was so weak and it just sucked.
"We got tons of stuff ready for whenever you came to stay, your rooms already set up." Dad smiled a bit as he walked towards the house.
"Thank you." I smiled.

Mom opened the door and I took a deep breath as I walked in.

Flashback

April 14th

"Chandler oh my god." I laughed as I looked at him, shaking my head.
"There little noodles." He laughed wobbling the spaghetti with his fork.
"You guys are 16 and 17 not 4." Kate shook her head smiling at us.
"We're also 16 and 17 year old teenagers who are very, extremely, madly, in love." Chandler smiled then looked at me as he put his fork back on his plate.

"You guys are cute." Kate smiled.
I laughed shaking my head.
I looked up to the dining room window and smiled.
"What are you looking at?" He smiled.
"I don't even know.." I said.
"So damn cute." He smiled, kissing my cheek as he got up from his chair, with his empty plate in his hand.

I laughed as I watched him chuckle at his actions and my crazy laugh. He put the plate in the sink and I smiled as I watched him clean it off. I got up and ran behind him. I hugged him so tightly, wrapping my arms around his waist as I rested my head on his shoulder.
He smiled incredibly happy at me.

His happiness would never ever end since we were now together forever.

He turned me around and held me close as he kissed my nose.