110

Listen to "The Fault in Our Stars" by Troye Sivan while reading this❤️ It fits perfectly (well to me it does haha).

July 22nd

"Baby..wake up."

I grunted and groaned as a moved a bit and heard a chuckle. A hand softly rubbed my back in all directions.
I then felt a soft kiss to my head and I smiled softly opening my eyes.

"There's my girl." He smiled and I smiled instantly as my stomach turned.

"Good morning." He smiled.
I smiled as my heart broke a little noticing his eyes. They were still red around them and puffy. He was so broken.
I lifted myself up and placed my lips on his. He instantly kissed back then I slowly pulled away.

"I love you so much." He smiled softly and I smiled.
"I love you." I said slowly and he smiled closing his eyes for a little.
Once he opened them tears started to fall and I shook my head, placing my hand on his cheeks.
"Don't." I shook my head.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed not able to speak through the tears.
I sat up and noticed we were home and in our bed. Side by side and just completely broken.
There was an iv set up beside me and a wheelchair in a corner.

The iv wasn't connected to me since there was no hope in even trying.

I looked at chandler softly.
"Baby." I smiled a little.
He instantly smiled at my choice of words.
"I just don't want to loose you...that's all." He said quietly then just broke.

Tears started down his cheeks fast making me instantly hug him. He shook his head not even bothering to wipe the tears. He tried to hold tears back which only made himself worse.
Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I hugged him and held him close to me. I kissed the back of his cheeks then rested my head on his shoulder.

 I kissed the back of his cheeks then rested my head on his shoulder

"Don't be sad baby, I'm still gonna be here for as long as I can. I'm gonna stay strong for you, okay?.." I smiled a little.
He just nodded a bit letting more tears fall. I sat up and kept one hand on him as I wiped away his tears with my other.

He looked at me and our eyes locked for a second.
"I have a little surprise to brighten this.." He said softly before reaching for the envelope on the nightstand.
I shook my head as he handed it to me.
"I don't need gifts." I shook my head.

Before he could open his mouth I decided to make his heart as warm as possible. He needed something like that.

"I just need you, that's all." I said looking up at him.
He smiled so happily but softly from sadness.
He kissed my lips for just a little before pulling away.
"Just open it." He looked up at me.
I sighed as I ripped the top of it open and pulled out a piece of paper.

I smiled instantly.

Saved By You: a small little project created by your boyfriend : )
This is a continuous package of clues with little things that make you happy. Open only one for each day.